Origami!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Origami!

LMAO @ 'cootie catchers', you guys! Never heard that one! I also made long chains out of chewing gum wrappers. I think I still have one somewhere, made entirely from Carefree Sugarless Bubblegum wrappers Lol
    sigpic
    Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
      LMAO @ 'cootie catchers', you guys! Never heard that one! I also made long chains out of chewing gum wrappers. I think I still have one somewhere, made entirely from Carefree Sugarless Bubblegum wrappers Lol
      How did you do them? It sounds like something I might enjoy mindlessly working on.
      夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Originally posted by Jembru View Post
        How did you do them? It sounds like something I might enjoy mindlessly working on.
        I had to look it up! It's been a long, long time -

A pinwheel is a children's paper toy that consists of a paper wheel attached to a stick. The pinwheel spins when exposed to moving air. Create pinwheels by cutting triangular tabs into a paper square. Fold half of the triangles inward to the center of the square to create small wind tunnels. As the air moves ...
        sigpic
        Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
          Never did these, but I don't chew gum so it makes sense.
          http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
          ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Working...
          X