• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Musicians and singers required for international project

I thank you

Comment

How are you making out putting this together?Are you set for a drummer?I know a fellow who has played with some pretty infulential people in the music industry,Loretta Lynn,Charlie Pride,Don Williams just to name a few.He said he would try to do it as long as it dosen't interfear with the studio work he does now
      silly old man

Comment

That would be amazing!!!! Could you ask him to email me? Fizzi9@hotmail.com. The song is taking a long time to do and I have to do my parts again, but we're getting there very slowly. It would be good to get an idea of what his expectations are. Sometimes high calibre musicians expect payment, but in this case it's a volunteer only project and the song will be free. If he could be on board with that, I'm happy to answer any other questions he's got.

Comment

He knows it's not a paying deal and I will get to him as quick as I can.He is okay with it and said he'd like to see how it's going to work.It's my brother so it should not take long for him to get back with you.
          silly old man

Comment

Have you sourced out a lead guitarist? Drop me a message if you are still looking for one as my partner is a session muso with over 20 years experience in live and recording work.
            My posts are generally sent from my cell fone. Please excuse my brevity, and spelling/grammar errors.

Comment

Will do, thank you.

Comment

Working...
              X