This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Gaming

I don't play online a lot or the time, but the online-compatible games I have on Steam are:

- Civilization V
    - RUSE
    - Insurgency
    - Verdun
    - Chivalry

I don't play online on Xbox anymore really.

Anyone here into Mount and Blade: Warband? While it does have multiplayer I don't bother with it. Only did once.

Comment

Doing a replay of Chrono Cross,one of my favorite PS1 games...playing it on my PS3...great game..
      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
        Doing a replay of Chrono Cross,one of my favorite PS1 games...playing it on my PS3...great game..

Never played Chrono Cross. I've played Chrono Trigger and it's one of my all time favorite games
        "Well I woke up this morning and I got myself a beer,
        The future's uncertain and the end is always near"

Comment

Chrono cross is the Sequel to chronos trigger. I also have Chronos trigger.
          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

yes I play games even plays games online in websites and also have Gaming to play latest versions and models of gaming
            For more information about latest gaming versions

Thanks Paganforum

Comment

Originally posted by Stardust View Post
              Never played Chrono Cross. I've played Chrono Trigger and it's one of my all time favorite games
              Chrono Cross is definitely worth a play. In my opinion, it's better than Trigger, quite a lot longer, and has one of the most emotional storylines I've ever seen in a video game.

Comment

I just finished the last game in the Max Payne trilogy last night if that counts... as silly as the games can get, I'm in love with the series!

Comment

The Vampire Masquerade: bloodlines is not nice to Malkavians in the final stretch of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Ljubezen View Post
                    The Vampire Masquerade: bloodlines is not nice to Malkavians in the final stretch of the game.
                    I don't remember if I've completed it with a Malk*. What's it doing to them?

*I've used all the clans at various points but the only ones that I've used into the final stretches that I can think of off hand are Brujah (because innate brawl bonus + maxed out celerity is nice against most things), Ventrue (Die Peasants Die), and Tremere (do I need to say anything about this choice?)
                    life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
                      I don't remember if I've completed it with a Malk*. What's it doing to them?

*I've used all the clans at various points but the only ones that I've used into the final stretches that I can think of off hand are Brujah (because innate brawl bonus + maxed out celerity is nice against most things), Ventrue (Die Peasants Die), and Tremere (do I need to say anything about this choice?)
                      So Malks don't get the options of blood-heal, fortitude, or any other self buffs. Their disciplines are basically blood buff, auspex, dementia and obfuscate (invisibility via sneaking). Both my characters obfuscate and dementia stats are maxed out, so is brawl, strength, and other melee-esque related stats. Plus persuade and seduction, because I am a sexy devilish vampire in game.

So all in all, my character is generally one that relies on seduction, stealth, and cc'ing by walking into a group of mortals and making them all go crazy (they fight each other and then die, or they just die, or they hallucinate and become inept, depends on the poison).

Supernatural bosses are basically immune to disciplines, so my usual tactics in the last few bosses are essentially useless. I have to rely on hiding behind things, kiting, and sneaking in for hits when I can (which makes boss fights last about 10 minutes and that's after dying 50 times first because I'm a slow learner...).

Anywho, it took me a lot of time to get past the Claw brothers (because no access to disciplines and there are two of them and they both hit like trucks). And then the crazed holy vampire hunter in his cult who has true sight (again, making my stealth useless) and he basically pot shots at you from atop a balcony while you're running his way and he's tossing grenades at you like they were candy. I actually only killed him because I got stupidly lucky and found myself behind a box on the ground he couldn't destroy via shooting at me and the computer intelligence dohicker controlling him never made him teleport to a different area on the map. So I basically sat behind that box for 2 hours going through my various guns taking pot shots at him for between 1 and 9 damage (because my firearms skill at that point was 1) and hiding behind the box for 5 minutes at a time to wait for my hp to regenerate after he shot me (because one shot took out 1/3 of my health points). Good times. After that I put points in firearms. :P But until that fight I never needed it.

Ming Xiao with her crazy tentacled self just 3-shots my character because there's nowhere to really hide and I have no way of regenerating my health. The most I've been able to drop her health down was to about 50%, and even then it's basically via kiting, dodging, and hoping her little devil spawns don't sneak up behind me (so sheer dumb luck). I wasn't able to kill her. And after 3 days of headaches and no more enjoyment with the game itself I just looked up the ending I was interested in via youtube and put the game away. -.-

Maybe I should just stick to whitewolf tabletop.

Comment

Blood heal is standard, either you have the discipline via mod or you have the slow ass regen in the original release. That said, the boss fights in that game are brutal (Ming did terrible things to my Brujah and he'd been reliably making paste of most other people to close in with him). My only advice is have a lot of blood packs going in (the ending was never as much fun for me so I haven't dealt with most of the bosses recently or more than 2-3 times). Doesn't help your case that Auspex is a lot more useful for buffing firearms and crossbows so if you were trying for a melee vamp then you wouldn't have any discipline support outside blood buff.
                        life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

- - - Updated - - -

White and Red 'till I'm cold and dead.
                          sigpic
                          In Days of yore,
                          From Britain's shore
                          Wolfe the dauntless hero came
                          And planted firm Britannia's flag
                          On Canada's fair domain.
                          Here may it wave,
                          Our boast, our pride
                          And joined in love together,
                          The thistle, shamrock, rose entwined,
                          The Maple Leaf Forever.

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
                            Blood heal is standard, either you have the discipline via mod or you have the slow ass regen in the original release. That said, the boss fights in that game are brutal (Ming did terrible things to my Brujah and he'd been reliably making paste of most other people to close in with him). My only advice is have a lot of blood packs going in (the ending was never as much fun for me so I haven't dealt with most of the bosses recently or more than 2-3 times). Doesn't help your case that Auspex is a lot more useful for buffing firearms and crossbows so if you were trying for a melee vamp then you wouldn't have any discipline support outside blood buff.
                            Oh is that where blood heal comes from. I was playing the old school cd-rom version (and as you know I'm not program savvy). Blood bank was closed to me because of the blood hunt on my character, and while regen is fast there's no place in Ming's fight to hide from her and recoup.

It's ok really, the last 3 days of playing it were just sheer frustration and only 5 minutes of interesting. To me, that ratio really isn't acceptable in a past time that's supposed to be fun. But thanks. ^^

I've never played as a Brujah, I've always been more of a sneaky type or had minions to do my work for me in video games. Or healer, in mmo's.

Comment

I'm tempted to try this:
                              baah.

Comment

I've been Playing a Freestyle 2 if anyone here playing this just say it. I love this game but i am not that professional Gamer

Comment

Working...
                                X