This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Gaming

Wondering about final fantasy 13,anyone played this(3 versions sequels) for the ps3. Looking at getting them,but wondered about play and how people liked game overall.
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
      Wondering about final fantasy 13,anyone played this(3 versions sequels) for the ps3. Looking at getting them,but wondered about play and how people liked game overall.
      I haven't, but I've watched my husband play it (and the sequel) both for days and days and weeks on end cause...well, that's just how he is. He loves those two. He played it for xbox 360, but I wouldn't imagine gameplay would be really any different between the two. I want to say he enjoyed the play style of 13-2 over 13 though.
      Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
      Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
      sigpic

Comment

Thanks...I am a FF fan big time,so very much thinking about this

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
          My husband plays it on the xbox 360. He likes it pretty well. The only complaint I've heard from others who've played and enjoyed FF games is that it is a pretty linear game until a certain point, where you have a bit more open game play like you're used to from a FF game. But no complaints about story lines, leveling up systems, visuals, etc. And it's a very gorgeous game.
          ~Rudyard Kipling, The Cat Who Walks By Himself

Comment

At the moment playing Zelda on an emulator...Just kind of had a nostalgia session I guess.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Which Zelda are you playing?
              "Well I woke up this morning and I got myself a beer,
              The future's uncertain and the end is always near"

Comment

Link to the past.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

=) I've been playing Majora's Mask lately. I would love to play Link to the Past.
                  ~Rudyard Kipling, The Cat Who Walks By Himself

Comment

Not hard using Snes9x or the other good emulator. If you need the "File" let me know.

There is a place you can actually buy a super Nintendo online and they have games as well..I did not think you could actually play an actual working SNES.

Look here.
                    http://www.lukiegames.com/snes-super...le-system.html

There is a third party machine that will play both SNES and NES games. I guess retro is in again..

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

We got a wiiu for our wedding... I'm playing harry potter and the order of the phoenix
                      You remind me of the babe
                      What babe?
                      The babe with the power
                      What power?
                      The Power of voodoo
                      Who do?
                      You do!
                      Do what?
                      Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

I'm playing Crusader Kings 2; I am playing as the King of Ireland, it's about the 1160s now and I've taken over Wales and Brittany; working on Scotland. From there I form the Celtic Empire when I take England.

Comment

Gaming rant that only fellow gamers will understand...

It REALLY bothers me that Steam lists my Skyrim hours played as only 79.

I have five characters I play... Rae'ya (yeah, I use that name EVERYWHERE) has completed the main quest, Civil war quest (Stormcloak), Dark Brotherhood, Bard's College, Thieves' Guild and all the Daedric and Divine's quests. Freadha has completed the Companions quests (stayed a werewolf). Mallienne completed the Civil War (Imperial) and College of Winterhold questlines. Thorn has completed the main quest, Civil War (Stormcloak), Companions (didn't stay a werewolf), Bard's College, Thieves' Guild, College of Winterhold, Dark Brotherhoold, all the Daedric and Divines, Dawnguard AND Dragonborn questlines. Rekka Snow-Eye is halfway through the main quest, has completed the Companions and Thieves' Guild and just started on the Dragonborn content. And Jorthrudh has just started as a play-through with some real needs, sustenance and camping mods enabled. They all have at least one Heartfire home (Thorn has three), fully built and hand decorated. They all have hand decorated base-game player homes. Three have husbands. Two have kids. I've done every side quest at least 3-4 times. Two have literally scoured every single inch of Skyrim on foot... each. The only Steam achievements I don't have are the ones that reset after DLC was downloaded and the vampire ones (that's one thing I haven't done... a vampire playthrough).

This took more than 79 hours.

Dear Steam-Hours-Played-Calculator. YOU SUCK.

(Presumably it reset after Dragonborn DLC was downloaded. Which is stupid.)

Comment

Got into Prison Architect, and I'm liking it. One of my Prisoners is named Erik "Bloodaxe" Haraldsson. It says in his bio that he killed his half brothers to become King of Norway and then raided the coasts of England, Ireland, Scotland, etc......seems legit! He's in max security because he's a bit volatile!

Comment

Originally posted by Dez View Post
                              My guy and I played WoW until it started running our lives.

I'm tempted to pick up LoTRO, since I have a friend who plays, and L works late, but for now it's Warhammer Fantasy and pen and paper around here.
                              I'd actually recommend Elder Scrolls online. They've fixed most of the problems that made it a disaster at launch and it's basically Runescape and WoW smashed together with the elder scrolls universe thrown in. I'm casually levelling up a character on it (no compulsory subs) and it's really fun to just pick back up and blitz for a day.

Also a massive LoL nerd, and favourite gaming franchise has to be Metro 2033 & last light (also read The books :P )

Go Go Origen!

I'm always looking for new and cool book and food recommendations, feel free to message me ;P

Comment

Originally posted by Mootipi View Post
                                I'd actually recommend Elder Scrolls online. They've fixed most of the problems that made it a disaster at launch and it's basically Runescape and WoW smashed together with the elder scrolls universe thrown in. I'm casually levelling up a character on it (no compulsory subs) and it's really fun to just pick back up and blitz for a day.
                                Is it pay to win though? I've spent (I really don't want to know how many) hours on Skyrim and was reluctant to buy ESO because of the monthly subscription. But then it became free to play. I'm thinking about purchasing it, but not if they still make you pay for things like access to certain area's or strong, important items.

Comment

Working...
                                X