X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Juniper
    replied
    Re: Gaming

So... I just started playing GTA V and I prefer to play GTA Online Solo mode for now since I'm still learning the game, and I'm making a lot of stupid and sometimes deliberate mistakes.

However, I don't have any friends/crews yet. Putting it out there, I'd like to add some. So, if anyone here plays, add me? I think my Social Club name is ShethyAmaru since that seems how you add folks.

PS: I play it on PC. I don't own any fancy consoles that came out after the original Wii >.<

Leave a comment:

• Optimistic discord
    replied

I play world of tanks on the Xbox( and make review videos for noobs like me).

Though recently I've not been gaming much at all.
    Napping is what all the cool kids do...��

No online game has hooked me as much as city of heroes/villains did when that existed.

I'm poking around with" Plants Vs zombies Garden warfare 2" because it's free on Xbox gold.

- - - Updated - - -

I really enjoyed one of the Witcher games.. can't remember which one it was. Maybe 2.

Leave a comment:

• Juniper
    replied

I started playing Witcher 3 a few days ago. I really like it, so far. Playing on PC because I don't have any of the newer consoles (last console I bought is the Wii when it came out).

Leave a comment:

• Nick
    Guest replied

I have a Wii mini and a PS4. I have Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2, Wii Sports Resort, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Epic Mickey, Who Wants to be a Millionare, Mario Party 9 and Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword for the Will, and for the PS4 I have Uncharted 1, Sonic Forces, Sonic Mania Plus, and Rocket Force Collector's Edition, which I ordered recently. Though I mostly watch Blu-ray discs on it. My favorite game I've ever played is Super Mario Galaxy.

Leave a comment:

• Sollomyn
    replied

Originally posted by Robert Valentine View Post
    Anyone play games online. I have a PSP. My favorite game is Phantasy Star Portable 2. If you want say what your favs are.
    I don't play games online hardly at all, but I used to have a PSP as well as a PS2 and a PS3. I currently have a PS4, with four games technically, because I can't figure out how to start playing Call of Duty Black Ops IIII.

The other three games I own for my PS4, in order of favorite to least favorite, are Grand Theft Auto V, then Batman: Arkham Knight, then Spider-Man.

I've completed all of the main story missions across the three games, but I have yet to complete every side quest 100% and collect 100% of the trophies...I'm a completionist. :XD laugh:

--Sollomyn

Leave a comment:

• thalassa
    replied

Sims 4 is supposed to be getting another expansion of some sort...

Phee will be ecstatic.

Leave a comment:

• Austin.Apollo
    replied

I used to play two online games Gunbound http://gunbound.softnyx.net/ and GunZ http://www.gunzduels.com/

Leave a comment:

• anunitu
    replied

i have the new spyro,i loved this game from the first time i ever played it.

Leave a comment:

• Corvus
    replied

My birthday gift to myself was smt: strange journey redux and smt iv: apolcypse. The former is a remake/update of one of my favorite handheld games and the latter is a sequel to smt iv, which I enjoyed well enough. The shin megami tensei series is basically my favorite series after pokemon (which gets special treatment because of course it does). I've been wanting both since they came out months/years ago but I wasnt able to justify it. Smt games are always fairly cheap and I was able to get both used for around $50.

Strange Journey is just as I remember. I'm charmed by all the things I loved about it, except now I can actually replay it without cringing at the dated graphics and less than ideal ui. Plus it's got voice acting and dynamic image sequences now. I'm really enjoying playing it. Makes me feel like I'm 15 again, but in a not terrible way. I'm around 1/3 through it and if I remember right it took 60-80 hours to finish the original.

Leave a comment:

• Austin.Apollo
    replied

I just can't find a game I can get into anymore. I play Call of Duty 3 Black Ops online sometimes. I used to really like real time strategy games like star wars galactic battlegrounds and Age of Conquerors and Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing games like World of Warcraft and Mu Online

Leave a comment:

• Juniper
    replied

Originally posted by Rae'ya View Post
    Is Ark any good? I keep wanting to get it (especially as it keeps popping up on sale on Steam) but I've heard such horrible things about the community that I'm worried it will be a huge waste of time.
    I enjoy it, but it's less fun on official servers. I have had a much better time on private servers, where there's usually mods of some sort to make some of the mundane tasks easier. I played on Official servers for 6 or 7 months before switching to private servers and the whole reason for going to private servers in the first place is that on official servers, there are a lot of territorial problems. People "claim" land that they never build on, or they are hostile toward one another. You don't get that problem on private servers. However, private servers cost money unless you host it yourself.

But I've poured over 2k hours into the game and I'm just kind of burnt out. Conan feels too much like Ark and that's probably why I'm struggling to get into it. Plus, I really just like to build and be creative so the Purge that they have (and as I understand it, this can be turned off via server settings, but you're at the mercy of the person who owns it) doesn't appeal to me.

Leave a comment:

• anunitu
    replied

i am playing dragon quest at this time

Leave a comment:

• volcaniclastic
    replied

Originally posted by Rae'ya View Post
    Is Ark any good? I keep wanting to get it (especially as it keeps popping up on sale on Steam) but I've heard such horrible things about the community that I'm worried it will be a huge waste of time.
    I own it, but my computer is too much of a potato to play it.

I've really been into Zelda: Breath of the Wild at the moment because I'm borrowing a friend's switch to play, but other than that....I spent most of December playing Crusader Kings II, Don't Starve Together (with friends), and Rimworld.

Leave a comment:

• Rae'ya
    replied

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
    I don't play any of those games (Eco, Apex Legends or Tera, though I have played Tera in the past). I've been coming off of an Ark: Survival Evolved kick and getting back into Borderlands 2. Trying Conan: Exiles, but having a tough time getting into it.

Eco looks nice though. reminds me a little of Minecraft and Trove smushed together.

Leave a comment:

• Juniper
    replied

I don't play any of those games (Eco, Apex Legends or Tera, though I have played Tera in the past). I've been coming off of an Ark: Survival Evolved kick and getting back into Borderlands 2. Trying Conan: Exiles, but having a tough time getting into it.

Eco looks nice though. reminds me a little of Minecraft and Trove smushed together.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X