• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• habbalah
    replied
    Re: Gaming

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
    To jump in with another Game,I am playing Final fantasy 9. Has been a while since I have played this one. I last replayed it on PS2,now playing it on PS3. Interesting thing about the PS3 is it will play ps1 games but NOT ps2 games. Good thing I still have my ps2 that I got used from a friends kid. I kinda love the old 2d games from the ps1 days. FF9 is what is known at the time as 2d-3d a simulated 3d,done in 2d.
    FF9 was the last Final Fantasy game I liked. The art style is weird, but I liked how it got back to the class system, and didn't have a whiny emo protagonist.

Leave a comment:

• Aeran
    replied

Originally posted by habbalah View Post
    At the moment, I'm annoyed with fetch quests. I also find the actual gameplay super trivial.
    Yeah, the system of combat, swapping between weapons and spells etc. was awkward for me, and the game itself not especially challenging.

As for WoW, I think I've burnt out again. Now that I've seen all the zones and finished all the dungeons, I can't justify spending hours a day making numbers next to my internet elf go slightly higher when I could spend that time studying, training, meditating, with friends, whatever.

I'll knock it off for a year and come back when they've released a bunch of new content to check out.

Leave a comment:

• anunitu
    replied

To jump in with another Game,I am playing Final fantasy 9. Has been a while since I have played this one. I last replayed it on PS2,now playing it on PS3. Interesting thing about the PS3 is it will play ps1 games but NOT ps2 games. Good thing I still have my ps2 that I got used from a friends kid. I kinda love the old 2d games from the ps1 days. FF9 is what is known at the time as 2d-3d a simulated 3d,done in 2d.

Leave a comment:

• Abbeon
    replied

Im just at Victory Road now, I'm not the kind to just play a game none-stop and trying to complete it as quick as possible. I've had a lot of fun exploring, doing contests, and Pokemon-amie in Alpha Sapphire.

Leave a comment:

• habbalah
    replied

Originally posted by Aeran View Post
    I couldn't finish Bioshock. No idea why - I found the setting and story fascinating, but the gameplay just felt a little off and kind of ruined the experience for me, ended up stopping half way through.
    At the moment, I'm annoyed with fetch quests. I also find the actual gameplay super trivial.

Leave a comment:

• Aeran
    replied

I couldn't finish Bioshock. No idea why - I found the setting and story fascinating, but the gameplay just felt a little off and kind of ruined the experience for me, ended up stopping half way through.

Currently stuck into the new WoW expansion, although I'm getting kind of burnt out on it after a few weeks of heavy playing.

Leave a comment:

• habbalah
    replied

Sooo, sorry to subvert the Pokemon love. I'm very slowly working my way through Bioshock. Yes, the first one. I'm always behind on gaming.

Leave a comment:

• Jembru
    replied

Originally posted by Corvus View Post
    I'm almost done with my first play through of Pokemon alpha sapphire and I'm really loving it. Hoenn is one of my favorite regions and it's been beautifully rendered and updated.
    I'm curious.. do these games have the language options of x and y? You know why I'm asking. ^^

Leave a comment:

• Corvus
    replied

I'm almost done with my first play through of Pokemon alpha sapphire and I'm really loving it. Hoenn is one of my favorite regions and it's been beautifully rendered and updated.

Leave a comment:

• Jembru
    replied

No hate here.. I was such a fangirl when the first wave of pokemania hit, so it'll always have a special place in my heart. I'm playing through pokemon x. I got the game when it came out, but never finished. I was away from the franchise too long though, so have no idea what any of the pokemon are anymore.. and I'm not playing in English so don't know their names either. Lol

Leave a comment:

• Abbeon
    replied

Leave a comment:

• anunitu
    replied

That and the mind controller thing...BUT both still seem like vaporware right now...I would love to see both combined in a real world combination. Would love to see real virtual reality stuff.

Vaporware:follow the link for definition.
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...term=Vaporware

Leave a comment:

• Sean R. R.
    replied

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
    Just a question for all the gamers out there...What would you like to see in gaming as far as future concepts and play style?
    Occulus Rift. I NEED that thing. For all games. All of them.

Leave a comment:

• iris
    replied

now that's fancier than the computer I use
    personally, I think esports are more fun watching than most actual sports ^^

Leave a comment:

• anunitu
    replied

Not saying like it is a bad thing,saying it has become a real sport....Also have seen the special chairs with special keyboards,and I know your fingers would cramp if you did not train like crazy to keep those fingers nimble.

http://www.pcworld.com/article/19936...ng_Chairs.html

Leave a comment:

Working...
X