• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Azvanna
    replied
    Re: Gaming

Originally posted by Willow View Post
    We've been playing WoW again. It's not what it used to be, but it's a nice little fantastical getaway from the day-to-day.
    I kind of want to play WoW again, but I just don't have the spare 20h/week required! The Warcraft movie made some of my old WoW friends reach out and we reminisced a bit. Makes me wonder how big a spike in re subscriptions there was the week after it was released.
    Last edited by Azvanna; 01 Jul 2016, 02:26.

Leave a comment:

• Willow
    replied

We've been playing WoW again. It's not what it used to be, but it's a nice little fantastical getaway from the day-to-day.

Leave a comment:

• ThePaganMafia
    replied

Been playing the tests for the PvP MMO Crowfall. Kind of fun. Head dude is the guy who made Shadowbane so it should be pretty good for PvP.

Leave a comment:

• Denarius
    replied

I wish I could play Overwatch, can't really do multiplayer games on satellite internet. Latency and data restrictions are harsh. Been playing the new Doom and Enter the Gungeon though.

Leave a comment:

• ThePaganMafia
    replied

Been playing Overwatch and Diablo 3 lately. Overwatch si fairly enjoyable. Also been dabbling with Ark: Survival Evolved.

Leave a comment:

• MaskedOne
    replied

Originally posted by Denarius View Post
    It has some really slow and tedious parts, the controls and gameplay can be pretty janky, and it definitely shows its age. It is really good though, good enough that I bought it three times. It's in my top five Bioware games.
    Cool, I'll look into it later. Thanks for the reccomendation.

Leave a comment:

• Denarius
    replied

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
    Should I acquire Origins at some point?
    It has some really slow and tedious parts, the controls and gameplay can be pretty janky, and it definitely shows its age. It is really good though, good enough that I bought it three times. It's in my top five Bioware games.

Leave a comment:

• ThePaganMafia
    replied

I've been playing a lot of Pillars of Eternity and Dragon Age: Origins while I wait for the full release of Tides of Numenera.
    I have also been playing the Tides of Numenera early access. Not sure how I feel about it yet.

Leave a comment:

• MaskedOne
    replied

I've been playing a lot of Pillars of Eternity and Dragon Age: Origins while I wait for the full release of Tides of Numenera.
    How is Origins? I've had a lot of fun recently with Inquisition (not the least of which is cheering crowds when the character is declared Inquisitor but my humor might be a little twisted). Should I acquire Origins at some point?

Leave a comment:

• Denarius
    replied

Originally posted by ThePaganMafia View Post
    I just played through Planescape: Torment for the umpteenth time and am now revisiting all the old Interplay games. Working on Baldur's Gate now.

Leave a comment:

• ThePaganMafia
    replied

I just played through Planescape: Torment for the umpteenth time and am now revisiting all the old Interplay games. Working on Baldur's Gate now.

Also been playing an online medieval survival game called Reign of Kings and have immensely enjoyed the griefing opportunities. Capturing other players, putting them in cages, destroying their bases, stealing everything they own. I am not a good person in the online gaming world.

Leave a comment:

• anunitu
    replied

Playing Diablo 3 on play station 3...also Playing Neverwinter Nights that my Daughter got for me(She knows I love RPG's)

NWN installed fine on Win7,no probs.

Leave a comment:

• Yorin
    replied

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
    Just started playing Diablo 2 just because I found the disks again. I love/hate this game,mainly cause I am addicted to it while playing.
    If you've never heard of it, Hero Editor for Diablo 2 is pretty entertaining to play with if you've already beaten the game before. But I feel your pain for being addicted to it

Leave a comment:

• anunitu
    replied

Just started playing Diablo 2 just because I found the disks again. I love/hate this game,mainly cause I am addicted to it while playing.

Leave a comment:

• thalassa
    replied

Chickadee and Sharkbait like to play How to Train Your Dragon online...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X