This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Birthday Wishes!!!

[quote author=volcaniclastic link=topic=226.msg18681#msg18681 date=1291141329]
    Thanks everyone!
    [/quote]

I made you a cake:

Happy Birthday
    [4:82]

Comment

[quote author=Dumuzi link=topic=226.msg18724#msg18724 date=1291145283]
      I made you a cake:

Happy Birthday
      [/quote]

That cake seriously looks delicious.

Mostly art.

Comment

because I am not too proud to toot my own horn:

Happy 30th Birthday to me!!!
        "Don't ever miss a good opportunity to shut up." - Harvey Davis "Gramps"

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY THORS SON!! May the Valkyries leave you on this world for at least a triple time longer!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLIVE!!
          sigpic

Comment

[quote author=ThorsSon link=topic=226.msg20826#msg20826 date=1291841372]

[/quote]

Happy birthday, my brother! I wish you were here so I could help you celebrate, but I'll just have to drink your share too!
            "The proper office of a friend is to side with you when you are in the wrong. Nearly anybody will side with you when you are in the right."--Mark Twain

"There are only two types of people in this world who walk around beardless; boys and women. I am neither one." --Ancient Greek saying

Comment

[quote author=ThorsSon link=topic=226.msg20826#msg20826 date=1291841372]

[/quote]

Hell yes! Happy anniversary of your birth, my friend!! 30 years is truly a boast!

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Happy 30th ThorsSon! 30 is a milestone year, indeed. Have a fantastic day!
                Allow me to lend a machete to your intellectual thicket. ~ Captain Jack Sparrow

sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday, old fart.

Mostly art.

Comment

WOO HOO .. The big three oh no ... 8)
                    I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

Happy Birthday!!

and if 30 is old, I'm in trouble.
                      ~~~TigerGypsy~~~

Comment

Wait till ya hit 50 ... 8)
                        I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

Thanks guys.

Comment

Ya'll missed my birthday!!!! :P

Happy Birthday ThorsSon

sigpic

Comment

[quote author=LiadanWillows link=topic=226.msg21011#msg21011 date=1291889534]
                              Ya'll missed my birthday!!!! :P[/quote]

Happy birthday! (I'm ONLY 59 days late)

[quote author=LiadanWillows link=topic=226.msg21011#msg21011 date=1291889534]Happy Birthday ThorsSon[/quote]

Thank you.

Comment

[quote author=Hjarrand link=topic=226.msg20834#msg20834 date=1291843100]
                                HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLIVE!!
                                [/quote]

Thanks very much. 8)
                                Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
                                -Erik Erikson

Comment

Working...
                                X