This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pagan Altars

I need to get my altar ready for fall... sadly its kind of still in a spring time set up.
    sigpic

Comment

These are what I was trying to describe in some other pagan altars thread, apparently. I like them. It's the most I've ever had and it feel nice and balanced.
      Attached Files
      No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Well, I guess it wouldn't hurt to post the pictures I had up in the old forum. Although I should point out that this was my old altar when I was living with my mum. I share a flat now and haven't the space for an entire wardrobe dedicated to all things witchy. I'll get pics of my current altar when I get a chance. It is very different.

And not part of my altar but, here is an altar cloth I made when I was 14...

夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Travel altar:

Comment

I don't know if there's something wrong with my browser or what, but I can't see your altar, Ramses.
            Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Originally posted by habbalah View Post
              I don't know if there's something wrong with my browser or what, but I can't see your altar, Ramses.
              Curious, anyone else having trouble?

Comment

I see it just fine.
                There once was a man who said though,
                It seems that I know that I know,
                What I'd like to see,
                Is the I that knows me,
                When I know that I know that I know.

Comment

There we go--I can see it fine in IE. It just doesn't show up in Chrome, for some odd reason.
                  Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Those are my black journal and my altar.

My altar is very basic, I'm planning to add some stuff once I gather some money. I saw a beautiful wooden pentagram, and I want it so badly.

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

Originally posted by SeanRave View Post
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]793[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]794[/ATTACH]

Those are my black journal and my altar.

My altar is very basic, I'm planning to add some stuff once I gather some money. I saw a beautiful wooden pentagram, and I want it so badly.
                      What is the item at the back center of your altar? It appears to be a chain with a handle.
                      Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
                      -Erik Erikson

Comment

Originally posted by Clive View Post
                        What is the item at the back center of your altar? It appears to be a chain with a handle.
                        Oh, that is just my pendulum, a tool for divination. I also use it to contact entities.

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

This is my stone circle with altar:

lumaracircle.jpg

Comment

altars (2).jpgaltars.jpg my scrying altar, and main altar

Comment

Originally posted by SeanRave View Post
                              Oh, that is just my pendulum, a tool for divination. I also use it to contact entities.
                              Oh, I see. Now that you mention it I can see that it is a crystal rather than a wooden handle. My bad. haha

Originally posted by wind View Post
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]797[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]798[/ATTACH] my scrying altar, and main altar
                              Awesome! May I ask what you use the hourglass for?
                              Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
                              -Erik Erikson

Comment

Im going to repost my main altar I just redid it. and I use the hour glass to time my scrying sessions. it goes for 30 minutes altar.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X