• Show
Clear All

Re: Devotional Work in Paganism(s)

I wish I was devoted to something.

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by Lokabrenna View Post
      Pardon me for going way off topic but did you just type D'Angeline? As in Kushiel's Legacy, D'Angeline?!
      If so, excuse me while I go squee in the corner because now I have confirmation that I'm not the only one who was thinking: "How can I incorporate this awesome pantheon into my practice?" when I read those books.
      LOL! Yes, that's correct - I maintain a shrine for Eisheth as she assisted my husband and I conceive our first child after a period of infertility. We tried for a year to get pregnant before it occurred to me to light a candle to Eisheth, and the following cycle, I was pregnant with my son - we have had no trouble in the fertility department since. I have "Love As Thou Wilt" tattooed on my back - Elua, to me, seemed like an aspect of Dionysos and so I already felt he was incorporated into my practice. And I work with Kushiel on occasion.

Comment

Originally posted by Raphaeline View Post
        LOL! Yes, that's correct - I maintain a shrine for Eisheth as she assisted my husband and I conceive our first child after a period of infertility. We tried for a year to get pregnant before it occurred to me to light a candle to Eisheth, and the following cycle, I was pregnant with my son - we have had no trouble in the fertility department since.
        That. Is. Awesome.

I could go on, but it would be better to start a new thread, I think, and not clog this one with fangasms!

Comment

So...I wrote my blog post, and just for kicks, started a blog specifically for inspiring stuff to make into devotionals, etc.
          Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X