Question about the God and Goddess

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Question about the God and Goddess

Seconding the point about 18 year olds. As an 18 year old.

selume proferre

Comment

I have something to say. But I don't think I can say it. So I'll just admit I'm a screw up.
      Check out my blog, it's a good way to stay entertained if you get bored.
      http://fallenangeli.blogspot.com/

Comment

If you feel like it'll be beneficial to our understanding of you or in some way constructive then I would encourage you to say whatever it is.

selume proferre

Comment

I don't even remember what I was going to say anymore.
          Maybe if I'm lucky I'll change someday, right now I kinda of wish I could just curl up and stop breathing.

Comment

Originally posted by Ementine View Post
            I said what I want, and it was over looked.
            I guess I missed it? I don't see you saying anything that anyone here could really help with, or that wasn't addressed at all, so what was it?

I want to be one of those social people, but I don't know enough information to help anyone on here.
            Don't need to be an encyclopedia to be social. Follow threads and learn, ask questions, post in social threads...

- - - Updated - - -

I don't even remember what I was going to say anymore.
            Maybe if I'm lucky I'll change someday, right now I kinda of wish I could just curl up and stop breathing.
            It's got nothing to do with luck. You won't just magically change. This is going back to that train of thought that something other than you controls your life. Again, you need to do the work and put in the effort. You are responsible for you.
            Hearth and Hedge

Comment

Okay i'm tapping out. I seriously got enough of this stuff from the last three guys I dated, don't need it from someone I barely know.

selume proferre

Comment

I'm not very smart and don't know how to properly say things. I can barely ever say what I mean to say because I just can't figure out how. So many other people from different sites just think that I'm lying because no one should ever have as many "problems" as I do. If I could work on one problem at a time then I would, but it just doesn't seem to be working like that. Someday, I will wake up and just stop acting like this. It's happened before, all I have to do is just stop forcing myself to try and do everything at once. I feel like I'm supposed to because as soon as I start feeling better and calmer, someone says something about something that I've posted and it just ruins everything. I know that I am an annoying little girl, and now I can't really change that since I'll probably just be ignored by everyone the next time I make a topic. and I don't fucking care if I'm just assuming crap, just let me believe it and be surprised when people don't ignore me.

Comment

I'm not very smart and don't know how to properly say things.
                  Oh come off it. Stop with the lame excuses and start taking some personal responsibility here.

This is a message board, you can take as much time as you need to figure out how to write a decent reply. Everything is there for you to go back and re-read, so you can have a clear understanding of what you reply to. If something doesn't come out right, clarify it.

someone says something about something that I've posted and it just ruins everything
                  If someone wants to bring up past drama when you're not initiating it, that's their problem, just ignore them. Show people you're done with it. Of course, you need to work past the current round of it before then, so maybe it's time to just drop it. If you have unanswered questions relating to the thread, ask them, otherwise just stop with the pity party. It's not doing you any good. I understand wanting to just vent and whine, but this isn't the place for it.
                  Hearth and Hedge

Comment

Yeah I know, I just wanted answers but it didn't happen. So I'll just go figure it out on my own.

Comment

Yeah I know, I just wanted answers but it didn't happen.
                      Didn't happen, or didn't get the answers that you wanted? There is a difference... Regardless, it goes back to the same root problem. Oh well, I hope you figure it out some day.
                      Hearth and Hedge

Comment

I didn't understand at all what people were saying about it.

Yeah, thanks. I hope so too.

Comment

I didn't understand at all what people were saying about it.
                          So you've said, but you need to be more specific. What is it, specifically, that was said that you do not understand?
                          Hearth and Hedge

Comment

Originally posted by Gardenia View Post
                            So you've said, but you need to be more specific. What is it, specifically, that was said that you do not understand?
                            Orchastration's entire explanation made no sense to me at all.

Comment

Orchastration's entire explanation made no sense to me at all.
                              More specific, which post are we talking about here - his first one (post #4), or...?
                              Hearth and Hedge

Comment

The one where he was talking about that book he was reading.

Comment

Working...
                                X