Fearies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fearies

alice. thank you! My family has a long history of anabaptist heritage. My ancestors were anabaptists fleeing from persecution in Germany and Switzerland, so they moved to Pennslyvania. anyway, many of my uncles and my grandfather are preachers. and in my family, we have many, many, stories of first hand expiriences with spirits, most of them occuring in church buildings.

Comment

Originally posted by AL!CE View Post
      Back when I used to work part-time as a cleaner at a church (of all places), I often used to do the cleaning between 10pm and Midnight twice a week. Anyway in the worship room late at night I used to see two small lights flying around as if playing tag with each other. One light was blue and the other green. My explanation of those lights is fairies but there may be other possibilities.
      Wow, I used to see something almost exactly the same, only they were both green, in the spiritualist church I once associated with. I was a trainee medium at the time so would stay back after a service and help clean up. We could all see them and being flakey spiritualist types, the possibility that they weren't fairies never crossed our minds. I have seen such things now and then ever since, but my experiences were so much more vivid, and I was so much more ready to believe in everything back then than now. When I look back, those really were magical years in my life!

- - - Updated - - -

While we're on the subject, around the same time my coven was in its hayday. One of my fellow members found this amazing acorn..

Sorry it's a terrible photo but this was the best my mobile phone could manage 6 years ago. My friend moved house recently and had a big clear out, but I'd be very surprised if she doesn't still have the little old fairy lady (as we used to call her). So if anyone really wants a better look at her, or thinks maybe we faked her, let me know and I'll try to get a better photo. I swear though, she was found below an oak tree exactly as she is.. a little plump lady with an acorn cup on her head. Just an accident of nature, but a really, really cool one!
      夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Originally posted by Jembru View Post
        Wow, I used to see something almost exactly the same, only they were both green, in the spiritualist church I once associated with. I was a trainee medium at the time so would stay back after a service and help clean up. We could all see them and being flakey spiritualist types, the possibility that they weren't fairies never crossed our minds. I have seen such things now and then ever since, but my experiences were so much more vivid, and I was so much more ready to believe in everything back then than now. When I look back, those really were magical years in my life!
        I had a feeling that one of them was female and the other male. Can't remember which was which just now. Anyway maybe you just saw two of the same sex.

Another fairy sighting I had was a lot more scary: A female, winged, humanoid creature made of pure shadow about 6" tall. Saw it a few years back in my bedroom (I've moved since then). Just for a moment but I saw it very clearly, it flew at the window and disapeared. The window was closed but I don't think that was a problem for the shadow fey.

Comment

We moved to this country place about 2 1/2 years ago, but it is only recently that I have been seeing the lights. Until now only one other person knew. At first I was not quite sure what to make of it. I have considered some type of shelter for the winter, but don't know that temperature is necessarily an issue.

"No, no, you're not thinking; you're just being logical." -- Niels Bohr

Comment

Originally posted by Sarkana night View Post
            I know this comment is completely random, but I know an old folk song saying that by borrowing the wings of a grey-goose, you can get to the hills of the fae.
            Are you sure they weren't talking about being drunk on Grey Goose vodka? tee-hee
            Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
            -Erik Erikson

Comment

Working...
            X