Embarassing Pagan Names

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Embarassing Pagan Names

haha, was feeling bad for derailing that thread, but was SOOOO CONFUSED to see a newly named thread, with 2 pages, but NO views. That just don't make sense!
    ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
    Seen the desert and the birds
    You cut your hair short
    Like a shush to an insult
    The world had been yelling
    Since the day you were born
    Revolting with anger
    While it smiled like it was cute
    That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Originally posted by Heka View Post
      haha, was feeling bad for derailing that thread, but was SOOOO CONFUSED to see a newly named thread, with 2 pages, but NO views. That just don't make sense!
      Lol, yeah...I figured it was derailing a bit...

ETA: If you ever see a historical or contemporary urban fantasy mystery romance written by an author by the name of Scarlett Blackthorne, well...you know who it is.

Or...maybe that will be my carachter's name...she can be an ether gun toting ginger steampunk chorus girl-turned crime fighter in San Francisco at the turn of the century, right before the quake.
      Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
      sigpic

Comment

There's a book on 'Gothic Witchcraft' or somesuch by a Raven Digitalis on amazon :|

Comment

Re: Spiritual / Magical Names?

Originally posted by Rae'ya View Post
          I have, of course, failed to mention that my very FIRST teenage neo-Wiccan magickal name was Lazurite Earthmare. Thankfully it only lasted about two weeks.
          I absolutely frikkin love Earthmare!!!

For years, I've walked around without a magiqueal name, and that has given me the inspiration to dub myself something again.

I am now Mooncow.

Moo.
          The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Working...
          X