So many foxes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So many foxes!

It all began with what I thought was a random dream, a few months ago. I had this quaint little stone cottage in the woods. It was a beautiful day with perfect weather, so all the doors and windows were open. I was outside tending my lush garden when the most adorable and happy fox pup trots up to me and follows me everywhere, curious about what I was doing. It was on my heels every step through the garden, into the house, back out to the garden. I could feel that I had been adopted.

I didn't think too much of the dream, at the time and it may not be related to tonight with the gap in time. Although, I don't usually recall other cute or interesting dreams, but this one pops into my head, every so often.

Tonight, foxes are everywhere! I was scrolling through Facebook and two consecutive posts in my feed by two different people featured foxes on images. One was a repost from a wildlife refuge giving info on a specific breed of fox and the other was an inspirational quote meme with a fox. Then, a few more posts down, someone else had reposted something from Selena Fox's page.

I think I should be considering what wisdom or lessons they may have to share.
Working...
X