Symbolism question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Symbolism question

I've been told of an old symbol of a spade within a circle and that its origins may be important to me in some way. Mainly in the sense of finding my way, but haven't been able to find the meaning of it anywhere. I've searched through a number of books, online, and similar with not much to go on. I only know it was used up until a short time after Egypt became a dominant power... Other than that I know it was important to my path and would eventually lead to answers to questions I don't even know to ask yet. Wasn't sure if this was the right section to post in, but its become a road block for me lately... If anything else, where might a good place to start looking? The only info I have at the moment is that it's been found on 2 pillars in old buried ruins near northern Egypt, but not much else

Re: Symbolism question

Just for clarification, do you mean the card suit, or the digging tool?
    Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

I guess I always assumed the card suit, honestly..

Comment

I apologize if that's an asinine question. I just took painkillers, and my brain is woo. (I had to retype this like four times).
        Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Haha its not a bad question, and trust me, I know the feeling... Back surgery 2 years ago

Comment

Working...
          X