Who are your deities?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Who are your deities?

Holle, Odin, Thor, Ullr. I have done offerings and asked Niorun for help with dreams on occasion.

Comment

Ishtar goddess of love, fertility and war. Enki god of crafts, water, intelligence, mischief and creation and divine ruler of the Earth and its human inhabitants. Mardukegod of vegetation, judgment, and magic. Asaruludu god of protection. Ninazu god of healing and the underworld (a minor deity).

Comment

Primarily Freyr, Odin, Loki and Freya... But I believe in most deities.
        You remind me of the babe
        What babe?
        The babe with the power
        What power?
        The Power of voodoo
        Who do?
        You do!
        Do what?
        Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

The two main deities that are closest to my heart tend to get me strange looks or lots of laughter at the combination of the two, but Heimdallr and Loki for myself
          Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
          Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
          sigpic

Comment

Ula, Iris, Yorin ... feel free to post blurbs about your gods in the thread for all the various Vanir, Aesir, and Rokkr that we've got in the Heathen forums!

Comment

The current deity I follow is Tecciztecatl, though I respect all the deities of the Aztec pantheon.

Comment

The deities I have met/experienced so far are from different pantheons. In order of relationship; the Canaanite deities--Choranu (God of Purifying and Dispeller of Venom), Anat (Goddess of War), Ba'al Hadad (Stormrider), Ilu and Athirat as King and Queen of the Iluma, Kothar-wa-Hasis (The Crafty and Wise).

Others I am beginning to meet are Dionysus; the Dea Matronae (female ancestors; sometimes I think of them as the Disir); Antinous, Graeco-Roman god deified by Emperor Hadrian; The Blessed Virgin Mary (as Our Lady of Guadalupe) and the Four Archangels, especially Archangel Uriel.

And in the aftermath of the destruction in Syria, Ba'a'l Shamen...

Comment

Working...
                X