X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maria de Luna
    replied
    Re: pentagram blessing/handfasting cords

I nkow you have already made the cord, but when you attach your pentacle, make that part of the cleansing, "marry them" in a sense, give it that extra little kick. Just a little thing, although you may already have done it, this is an older thread, and I'm sorry I missed it.

Leave a comment:

• RedButterfly13
    Guest replied

oh wow i didnt think it would be that simple, thank you ill try that

Leave a comment:

• orchestrion
    replied

For some really basic cleansing I've used moving the item through the smoke of a candle or sprinkling it with salt water. Also quartz cleanses so I've used a quartz pentagram over an item to cleanse it.

Leave a comment:

• RedButterfly13
    Guest started a topic pentagram blessing/handfasting cords

pentagram blessing/handfasting cords

hi im not totally new to wicca/paganism but i have to re learn everything, anyway i made a handfasting cord (yay for me) and i wanted to add my silver pentagram to it, but then i remembered my fiances sisters got a hold of it and i have no idea what energies are on it now, so is there a blessing or cleansing i can do just so there wont be any bad energies on my cord?
    and is there a blessing cleansing i can do on my handfasting cord as well? a lot of people touched the ribbons and beads before i bought them

please and thank you
    Liz
Working...
X