This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Moon Card

The Law of Complements reveals that opposites are complements of and for the complete whole. In all things there are degrees of polarity.
    The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
    I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

The Tarot Curse

Have anyone ever heard of a tarot curse? I used to put of a tarot curse with my ex-friends and the outcome is horrific. I always put the positive cards reverse and the negative cards upright.

Comment

Re: The Tarot Curse

Personally, I'm not a fan of that sort of thing...I find it comes back to bite whoever started it.
        Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Re: The Tarot Curse

So you know, there already is a relatively long thread about curses and the like, so perhaps you'd be better off moving your discussion over that direction.

Comment

About The Kings Of The Art Nouveau

Ok I just noticed that each of the four Kings from the Art Nouveau have a mistress on each card. Is it possible that the four Kings have a secret affair that their wives, the Queens doesn't know about? LOL!

Comment

Re: About The Kings Of The Art Nouveau

Have anyone ever perform Tarot Magic before?

Comment

Re: About The Kings Of The Art Nouveau

Originally posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
                Have anyone ever perform Tarot Magic before?
                BMH, you got to be a bit more specific in your questions. I've used tarot cards in spell castings and in conjunction with a ouija board which could be identified as tarot magic. I've used a selection of tarot cards and laid them out in a desired pattern and outcome which could be seen as a curse or blessing depending upon what I hoped to gain or influence with them.

So to say Tarot magic as a category is rather broad, well at least to me anyway.
                I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

Hyperactive Wands Court Cards

Which one of the Wands court cards consider to be the most hyperactive of all?

Comment

Re: Hyperactive Wands Court Cards

Have Tarot every change your life? Well it's change my life. In 2008 I was at the old Barnes and Nobles store at 68 street and Broadway. And I found a book on tarot. So I did a reading if the winning team going to win the superbowl and it said no. The predictions came true. So I did tarot readings in forums and I help a lot people. Tarot change my life forever.

Comment

Re: Tarot Q&A and Discussion

Divination hasn't changed my life, but has certainly helped me deal with life's changes.

Comment

Tarot ReadingsWith Real People

Today I did tarot reading at AHRC and I did readings with two of my new friends. It's feels good that I did tarot reading with real people and it's was accurate.

Comment

Doing Tarot Reading For Children

Have anybody ever did tarot readings for children before? If so, how did it feel to do it?

Comment

Famous Living Tarot Readers

Do you know any famous tarot readers who's still alive?

Comment

Tonight I asked my Robin Wood Tarot and I asked what's going to happen when I date a girl with different beliefs using the Celtic Cross spread and I got some positive results. 1. Cover: Hanged Man 2. Cross: Magician 3. Beneath: 9 of Cups 4. Behind: 2 of Cups 5. Crown: Empress 6. Before: Temperance 7. Self: 4 of Wands 8. House: Strength 9. Hopes: Queen of Wands 10. Outcome: Queen of Swords

Comment

Have anyone did a tarot reading about meeting a space alien encounter before?

Comment

Working...
                                X