Your Astrology Birth Chart.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Your Astrology Birth Chart.

Tiger Phoenix, You hit all of it pretty much spot on regarding how I see and do things.
    I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

Thank you monsno leedra.

Without going out the door, you can know the ways of the world.
      Without looking out your window, you can see the Way of Heaven.
      The farther you go, the less you know.
      Thus the Sage knows without travelling, sees without looking, does without doing.

Comment

Originally posted by RowanModig View Post
        June 16th, 1990 Boise, ID 9:38 am
        I sent an email(PM) yet no response... moving on for now. But if you should answer... even in the future... I will respond!

Thus the Sage knows without travelling, sees without looking, does without doing.

Comment

October 12 , 1955 ... Half past 6 in the morning ,,, Corona California ...
          I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

Originally posted by magusphredde View Post
            October 12 , 1955 ... Half past 6 in the morning ,,, Corona California ...

We share a B-day, but I'm three years younger, you old coot!
            Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
              We share a B-day, but I'm three years younger, you old coot!
              Happy Birthday monday ... Sleep in, smoke a bowl and have a beer ...
              I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

For laughs, I'll submit the boy's to see what your read on it is.

June 02, 1987 in the late afternoon in Beaumont, TX or thereabouts.
                No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Originally posted by unseen1 View Post
                  WI 02Sep1969 early morning (so I've been told)
                  Is your place of birth Wisconsin? I'm assuming so from the WI.

More importanly when you say early morning are we talking 1:00am or 5:00am?
                  Last edited by Tiger Phoenix; 18 Oct 2015, 17:24.

Comment

Why not?

10-29-1977 born in Houston TX at 9:30a.

Comment

frak ... I seem to be the oldest one on here ... 60 is such a nice round number ...

Comment

Young puppy...I hit 69 this coming February..Live long and prosper..
                        MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by Tiger Phoenix View Post
                          Cancer the fourth sign of the zodiac is all about home. You are maternal, domestic and love to nurture people. You are probably less shy and reserved than most female Cancers because of your Leo Moon and Ascendant. This will make you open hearted, amiable and a great deal more outgoing than your average Cancer. Others will often come to you for your opinion and advice. You want to be loved but more impotantly you want to be respected. You are confident in yourself and in your abilities. This will vary at times. You can second guess yourself but in general your Leo confidence should overcome your Cancerain insecurities. You have a warm personality but still may keep people at a distance. You are very careful who you let in to your circle. If you decide to have children, you will make a great mother.
                          Hey! Sorry, I've been off the forum for a while.

This is all pretty accurate... I'm impressed! I do feel like I'm the more maternal of my friends ("the mom friend" so to speak.) People frequently ask me for advice, and I find myself sounding like my mother. Sometimes this is a good thing, other times I kinda blush at it.... but tbh I don't plan on having kids.

But yes, I am outgoing... some of the time. If I don't feel comfortable in a situation, or don't know what I'm doing, I have a tendency to clam up and get really REALLY shy. I'm an introvert; I feel the need to run and hide to rejuvenate a lot. I have anxiety, too. But when I am confident, I've been told people find me intimidating. I used to be afraid of sharing my opinions/expressing myself fully, but now I'm not, and I share opinions quite frequently... to the dismay of those who don't like my opinions.

I am confident more and more often these days. Leo Moon makes so much sense. And yeah, I do want to be loved and respected.

You can be successful in business. This is were your Cancer savvy meets your Leo creativity and confidence. It would be interesting to see what business you would open. The Cancer females I know in my life can make a dollar go a mile. I will venture out and say you are good with money but I would imagine your Leo extravagance can kick in once in a while.
                          gods, I hope so. I'm so poor right now. I'm a grad student, studying Strategic Communication so that I can go do promotional work for a non-profit. Something good, like Amnesty International. (I'm a huge social justice warrior and I don't trust big corporations lol.)

I would like to say I'm good with money? I think I am?? maybe? but right now I'm so poor, I get anxious when I have to spend ANYTHING.

Because your Sun falls in the 12th house you experience great satisfaction from spiritual or/and artistic outlets. This can vary from music, drawing, painting, the dramatic arts and acting. It can also be healing arts like psychology, therapeutic massage, reiki, etc... Keep in mind that when you have a 12th house Sun poisition you need time alone to rejuvenate. More so than other people. This is when you explore your creativity. This is when you wash away the negative energy you have absorbed from other people during the day. Being a water sign you love being close to water and it has a very healing quality for you.
                          This is accurate. Music is my happy place, and I love theater and art, but I don't really draw so often anymore, I just admire other people's art. I sing and dance... when no one is watching lol. But that's how I relax.

I guess this all makes sense when you consider that my patron gods are Apollo and Artemis. Apollo, patron of the muses...

Thank you for doing this!! This was really fun.

Comment

Well my dear nightingale. You must learn to think outside the box. So much potential my dear. Blessed be

Thank you for sharing. It takes courage and it is refreshing. Be well my friend.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                            Young puppy...I hit 69 this coming February..Live long and prosper..
                            And you as well Mr.Spock.
                            Last edited by Tiger Phoenix; 05 Nov 2015, 19:08.

Comment

I would like to know which astrological chart you like to use. I've heard of one that involves an extra, 13th sign that I don't like very much. I was born on May 27th 1996 and I love being a Gemini and I identify with being a Gemini but while being on that cusp, this "new" sign makes me a Taurus and no offense to anyone who's a Taurus but I'm certain I'm not a Taurus.
                              A Happy Little Wiccan:^^:

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Because who needs a life when you have a chatroom.

Comment

If you were born May 27th you are a true Gemini.

- - - Updated - - -

I am signing off and I will not return to the forum. Life calls for me and my energy needs to be elsewhere. I wish I would have had a chance to get to know you better but I did not. Be well.

Comment

Working...
                                X