This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What's your progression?

1970s occultism/big sister's Satanism/UFOlogy/cryptozoology --> hexcraft/witchcraft --> Ceremonialism --> Starhawkian feminist witchcraft --> Alexandrian Wicca --> Norse-centric Wicca --> Ceremonialism --> Vodou/Santeria/African Diaspora studies combined w/local Shamanic land-based practice --> to currently neo-GrecoRoman unorthodox reconstructionist hoodoo-Shaman kitchenwitchery mixed with everything but the Wiccan sink.
    The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Agnostic-Pagan-Asatru-Heathen-Reconstructionist Heathen
      Gunnarr Sandisson
      "A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be." Albert Einstein
      Five Boroughs Hearth

Comment

I remember this thread. Well, mine is updated, having spent over a year with absolutley no faith at all, so..

Christian > no religion (not willing to use the term atheist as these strike me as 'active non-believers' somehow) > Wiccan > Kemetic > Solitary Witch > Wiccan > Solitary Witch > no religion > Solitary Witch

Guess I yo-yo a lot.
        夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Christian -> Agnostic -> Wiccan -> Poked around a bit with Leveyan Satanism -> Confused -> Agnostic -> Spiritual but not specific -> Eclectic Pagan. Still not specific, but finally feeling like I found my place.
          Last edited by habbalah; 13 Dec 2011, 18:46. Reason: Clarify "pagan" to "eclectic pagan".
          Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Agnostic-> Buddhist-> Pagan-> Wiccan-> Celtic Reconstructionist-> Druid

Comment

Catholic>Christian?>Christian??>Pagan with an attitude rebellion issue> Confused Pagan>Deist>Unversalist>Pantheist>Wiccan probably at some point during the learning of important philosophy>Everythingist with a leaning toward witchy pantheist.

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
                Catholic (minimal practice but still Catholic) >>> almost Wiccan >>> insane
                Added Jedi, I have.

Excuse to abuse English, this is.
                life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Christian > Pagan > Neo-Wiccan > Asatru > Eclectic Neo-Pagan > Confused > Generic pagan with Norse and Druidic tendences

Comment

Rhema Christian>Christian>Agnostic>Discordian>Pagan>Disc ordian Pagan
                    "The Bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame."
                    -The table at the cafe

Comment

Raised Christian, knew of nothing else but didn't ever follow family tradition> claimed nothing since I knew of nothing else>learned of paganism around 13-ish and knew that I had a term for what had always been true.
                      "A situation with no return; I yield to the bright lights."- The Interbeing

Comment

Christmas-and-Easter Christian/Nonreligious > Atheist > Wiccan (flirted) > Roman Catholicism (up to RCIA) > Islam (flirted) > Agnosticism > Asatru (flirted) > Orthodox Christianity (nervous breakdown; divorce) > Agnostic Pessimism/Religious Despair > Middle-of-the-roadism, not knowing which road to travel.
                        There once was a man who said though,
                        It seems that I know that I know,
                        What I'd like to see,
                        Is the I that knows me,
                        When I know that I know that I know.

Comment

Nothing>Methodist>Southern Baptist>Pissed off Religion Minor>Rebellious Quasi-Atheist>Questioning>Nothing>Mormon>Buddhist>Wiccan >Pagan Witch.
                          "All four winds blow steady, singing 'hie, the open road is home!'"
                          http://hagstones.blogspot.com

Comment

Atheist > Agnostic > Christian? (very brief) > Agnostic > Buddhist > Wiccan > Eclectic Pagan. Or something like that.

Comment

Christian > Atheist > Christian > Pagan > Thought about Wiccan, called myself eclectic > Pantheist > Agnostic > Agnostic Pagan

Comment

Christian--> Atheist--> Pagan-->Wicca

Comment

Working...
                                X