Chats about religions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chats about religions

I thought it was Caelia who first suggested this. If the staff approves, maybe we can have chats on different religions, subjects or concepts from time to time.
    Sort of like a discussion about the chosen topic. Any branch of paganism, tradition, or abrahamic religions. It doesn't have to be one branch of paganism or one kind of faith (speaking more generally) in one chat. Everyone can come in and participate.

I posted this here because there was no other suitable place to post it. So what do you think? Kapish?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and maybe we can also do a Q&A thing!
    "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Re: Chats about religions

I think it sounds like a neat idea!
    A great way for group learning

Comment

We used to have a chat schedule...but it got to be a bit hard with timezones and a bit much for anyone to keep up.

But I think it would be great to try again.
      Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
        We used to have a chat schedule...but it got to be a bit hard with timezones and a bit much for anyone to keep up.

But I think it would be great to try again.
        You have a good point, Thal. Of course the peeps here will log in when they can. Or move one chat or another here and there. An hour or two later, earlier and so on.
        "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Working...
        X