Singing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Singing

I sing spells. Either I make them up, or I go off something from modern culture for the tune and modify the lyrics. Also, becuase I love Christmas music, we Yule-ify songs all the time.

/And, ya know...my kids grew up with "The gods (enter name or generic god/goddess) love/s me, this I know--heart and soul both tell me so. In their arms I'll safely stay, as I walk the path we've laid. Yes (the gods) love/ me (x2), the whole world tells me so" to the tune of "Jesus love me"
    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
    sigpic

Comment

I speak out loud, but I don't sing my prayers/spells/etc because I don't know what I would say. My work room is a combination spiritual room and writing office, and I do listen to music in there. I sing out loud, and I like to think that Apollo appreciates it, even if my voice isn't great.
      Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Originally posted by Azvanna View Post
        Nare, what is this?
        a thing I made (i noticed only afterwards that the volume is really low, I hope it's not just a minute of silence).
        What exactly do you want to know about it, I'm more than happy to tell!
        baah.

Comment

I enjoy singing nature-y songs, and if I enjoy it the things listening do too (in a way).
          Though I only do it when noone else is nearby *looks around sharply*

Go Go Origen!

I'm always looking for new and cool book and food recommendations, feel free to message me ;P

Comment

I like singing to myself as well. For example Daze by Poets of the Fall. Excellent song.
            "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Working...
            X