• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ghosts

Originally posted by Fern View Post
    Where do you work? This sounds epic!
    Must just be the way I tell it, lol.

I work in what is termed 'supported living'. Basically, it's a regular 6 bedroom house on a regular street, that is shared by 5 people who have learning disabilities and need varying degrees of assistance from support workers. This building has been used in this role for almost 20 years, so has seen a few folk come and go.

It's a happy place. The team works hard to create a friendly and family-like atmosphere, so if ghosts really are the visiting dead, I can understand why they'd want to keep coming back!
    夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

In the light of the views I've posted, I'd say
      1. Replay hauntings and lingering body-souls. I'd ignore them. They're harmless and there's nothing there you can talk with, anyway.
      2. Purposeful ghosts. I'd try to help them: it's only polite, even if they can't do more than just pester you if you don't.

To people who worry about them, I'd say that no-one is ever harmed by a ghost (unless they have a serious panic attack), as only the purposeful type have any intelligence and none of them have the wherewithal to carry out physical actions.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiesha'ra View Post
        1.) Ghosts, demons, angels and the like.. what is your opinion on them? As in what do you believe they are if you believe in them at all.
        I think ghosts are memories that have some how taken ethereal form that are charged with intense emotions of fear, anxiety, violence and similar emotions, but I do not think they hold the essence of the deceased, they are just energy signatures on rewind. I would differentiate a Spirit Guide or Ancestral Spirit from a ghost, because I think they are here to watch over and guide and are in a state of wisdom instead of fear.

I think demons are one of three things - 1) a combination of various fear/violent based energies that somehow becomes conscious so can act out of free will to possess and destroy, whether they are attacking your home, health or relationships. 2) A 'fallen angel', or divine being that is pure raw power that is either neutral or immoral towards humanities ideas of morality an good and evil, not ever being in human form but with a consciousness unique to itself. 3) Thoughtforms.

I would say the same about angels as I do about demons, but more on the spectrum of divine light, love, guidance, and sustainers of the cosmos and life.

2.) Do you think it wise to commune with these entities? Why or why not, be it morally or faith based.
        Do whatever you want just be ready for the consequences. Do your studies, learn your banishings and cleansings, and make sure you know why you are contacting these forces. I would say make sure you know who you are contacting, but let's be realistic (assuming these forces are existent beyond just our projections), you are dealing with ancient powers that have been roaming the universe before matter was even a thought, so you never know exactly who or what is going to come through that magical portal.

3.) Considering the many films and TV series about this phenomena do you think it has a negative impact on the contacting of these entities?
        I think all things hold a certain amount of truth, but I do think media has created more fear and negativity around spiritual beings than there needs to be, but religion has also created the same glamour.

4.) How do you factor in reincarnation into this, if at all?
        The only way I would include spiritual beings external from ones own consciousness in the concept of reincarnation is that they are there to help one understand the possibilities of other realms of existence and to help guide the practitioner through the gateways of rebirth.

Comment

Working...
        X