Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Evil

Originally posted by EndlessCravings View Post
    Lol...why would it be the actions of a Sociopath?
    Because that shows a total lack of empathy for other people. We all have the right to think what we want no matter how vile and we all have the rights to our feelings but those rights end when someone else's begins. To smack someone just for the shits and giggles of it crosses the boundary. Sociopaths have no empathy for others. They are narcissistic and selfish.

Comment

Originally posted by Taulmaril View Post
      Because that shows a total lack of empathy for other people. We all have the right to think what we want no matter how vile and we all have the rights to our feelings but those rights end when someone else's begins. To smack someone just for the shits and giggles of it crosses the boundary. Sociopaths have no empathy for others. They are narcissistic and selfish.
      That's interesting.
      "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

I lack a lot of empathy.

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

Originally posted by SeanRave View Post
          I lack a lot of empathy.
          Youre not the only one
          "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Originally posted by Taulmaril View Post

Let me be the devil's advocate on this one. While Lincoln ostensibly abolished slavery, the Civil War was not about slavery all together. It actually became the by-product to the real reasons for the war, namely an over reaching fed versus states rights.
            This is very dependent on whose side you're looking at. No, Lincoln was not waging war to abolish slavery. He just took advantage of the war offering him a chance to do so. The Confederacy? I had the poor judgement to read some of the explanations provided by Southern States for secession. The theme of "Mah right to enslave and abuse Negroes is endangered!!!" was thick enough to cut with a knife so unless the states who weren't kind enough to explain themselves in detail disagree completely (and if they did then someone explain why the Confed Constitution required each state to embrace the practice of slavery) then slavery was very much a factor in why the South tried to break away. You also have the joy of

from the Vice Prez of the CSA which increases my fondness for General Sherman every time I look at the damn thing.
            life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

"Lack of empathy" is nothing to be proud of. Quite the opposite. Like being color blind.

Proud? No.

You lack what everybody else is able to take for granted.
              Last edited by B. de Corbin; 25 Mar 2016, 18:17.
              Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
                Quite the opposite. Like being color blind. Proud? No.
                You lack what everybody else takes for granted.
                So, color blind people should be ashamed?
                Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

Originally posted by Denarius View Post
                  So, color blind people should be ashamed?

Eat me.

Lalala
                  Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Kids. Time to calm down or mama will take away the toys.
                    �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                    Sneak Attack
                    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Consider spanking.

Comment

I don't spank. Why would I want to hurt my hand??? I'll just bring out the whip.
                        �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                        ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                        Sneak Attack
                        Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Duly noted.

Comment

Thinks:Why are Mommy and Daddy talking so loud to each other? Hiding under my bed until they stop being mean to each other.
                            MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                            NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                            don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                            http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                              Thinks:Why are Mommy and Daddy talking so loud to each other? Hiding under my bed until they stop being mean to each other.
                              "Get out here, ya little stinkin' brat!"

(Yes, kids. That was fatherin' back in the day.)

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
                                "Lack of empathy" is nothing to be proud of. Quite the opposite. Like being color blind.

Proud? No.

You lack what everybody else is able to take for granted.
                                Empathy has it's downsides I'm sure

Comment

Working...
                                X