X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now? (v2)

must check that out

- - - Updated - - -

free game on ps4 psplus sub. dling now,not to big.

- - - Updated - - -

a little over 11 gigs.

- - - Updated - - -

very retro point and click game,interesting.
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I applied for a job at Burger King and have an interview at 10 on the 24th. Before any of you say a word, no, I am not quitting Papa John's. It's just that I don't get a lot of time with them. So I need another part-time job which I can do in the mornings with Burger King. I like working in the food business, but Papa John's is not giving me enough hours and I want to go back to school and I have to pay for a car. These are things that I can't do with the hours I am currently getting. On the upside, 4 more days till the tattoo gets finished. Yay!
      Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

I've got this weekend off and spent most of yesterday cooking. I made bread from scratch for the first time (I have made friendship bread before, but I relied on a starter I got from someone else, and it was a no knead recipe). I made bread bowls, and they turned out pretty good. I also made vegan black bean pudding (which I think I got the recipe from thal a looong time ago on here), vegan cashew cheese (which I made a few days ago, but finished yesterday), and waffles for breakfast (gluten free vegan and regular, from scratch). This also included cleaning and recleaning our kitchen several times. Needless to say it was a loooong day.

Today or tomorrow I'll be using the cashew cheese to make a vegan cheese ball. I'll also be chopping up regular cheese to make a cheese platter. And making vegan, gluten free potato soup. It's interesting living in a home with so many various diets.

My daughter is done opening her books. She got one a day leading up to Yule. Here's a photo of all of them she opened this month (that didn't get drug into various other places in the house):

Click image for larger version

Name:	All books.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	562.4 KB
ID:	355515

She also got a couple outfits for her dolls, a couple paw patrol cars, and an amazing nightlight that makes her ceiling look like you're underwater and makes cute nature noises.

I got my Morrigan statue and was super excited about it. My husband got some Magic cards and a game, and Sammie got a crystal charging grid, a crystal elephant, and some spa day supplies.

We still have Christmas to do with my husband's and Sammie's family. It's great to spend time with family. And it's the first time my husband's aunt is opening up her new house for an event (previously Christmas was at his grandma's). I'm sure my daughter will get a ton of toys that will be thrown out by summer, but what can you do? I've asked for activity gifts for the last three years, and nobody really listens. At least we know that Sammie's family is buying games instead of toys, which is great.
        We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
        It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
        Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
        -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Originally posted by Shahaku View Post
          I've got this weekend off and spent most of yesterday cooking. I made bread from scratch for the first time (I have made friendship bread before, but I relied on a starter I got from someone else, and it was a no knead recipe). I made bread bowls, and they turned out pretty good. I also made vegan black bean pudding (which I think I got the recipe from thal a looong time ago on here), vegan cashew cheese (which I made a few days ago, but finished yesterday), and waffles for breakfast (gluten free vegan and regular, from scratch). This also included cleaning and recleaning our kitchen several times. Needless to say it was a loooong day.

Today or tomorrow I'll be using the cashew cheese to make a vegan cheese ball. I'll also be chopping up regular cheese to make a cheese platter. And making vegan, gluten free potato soup. It's interesting living in a home with so many various diets.

My daughter is done opening her books. She got one a day leading up to Yule. Here's a photo of all of them she opened this month (that didn't get drug into various other places in the house):

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5323[/ATTACH]

She also got a couple outfits for her dolls, a couple paw patrol cars, and an amazing nightlight that makes her ceiling look like you're underwater and makes cute nature noises.

I got my Morrigan statue and was super excited about it. My husband got some Magic cards and a game, and Sammie got a crystal charging grid, a crystal elephant, and some spa day supplies.

We still have Christmas to do with my husband's and Sammie's family. It's great to spend time with family. And it's the first time my husband's aunt is opening up her new house for an event (previously Christmas was at his grandma's). I'm sure my daughter will get a ton of toys that will be thrown out by summer, but what can you do? I've asked for activity gifts for the last three years, and nobody really listens. At least we know that Sammie's family is buying games instead of toys, which is great.
          I really want to know what Pete the Cat and his four groovy buttons is all about, haha.

I did effectively nothing today. Had a yule fire last night in my yard with friends, and we drank mulled cider, and burned a yule log, and one friend made and brought effigies collected from grass she dug out of the snow! She made one for each of us and we voiced aloud what we wanted to burn from the world before we threw them in the fire. It was basically: residential schools, neo-nazis, self-doubt, procrastination, and going more than a week without eating a vegetable. I didn't get to bed until 2:30 (Which is REALLY late for me) ...so today all I did was play 4 hours of Crusader Kings II, 5 hours of D&D, and now I'm sitting down to dinner and a few hours of online play with friends on Don't Starve Together.

It's a Sunday. I don't regret it.

Mostly art.

Comment

Went into work today and finally got the issue with my bank card fixed. I have access to my money. Took a telephone call from a lady and she was really pissy when I read back her order. I had put extra cheese on both her pizzas when she had said cheese with them. I apologized and she asked for management, so when I was going to ask for management she hung up then called back. I let my manager take care of it. I just got really confused over the cheese issue. Every other caller I had was pretty nice. One even wished me a Merry Christmas. However, I didn't get my full hours. Tomorrow I go for my interview at Burger King. So we'll see how that goes.
            Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
              I really want to know what Pete the Cat and his four groovy buttons is all about, haha.

I did effectively nothing today. Had a yule fire last night in my yard with friends, and we drank mulled cider, and burned a yule log, and one friend made and brought effigies collected from grass she dug out of the snow! She made one for each of us and we voiced aloud what we wanted to burn from the world before we threw them in the fire. It was basically: residential schools, neo-nazis, self-doubt, procrastination, and going more than a week without eating a vegetable. I didn't get to bed until 2:30 (Which is REALLY late for me) ...so today all I did was play 4 hours of Crusader Kings II, 5 hours of D&D, and now I'm sitting down to dinner and a few hours of online play with friends on Don't Starve Together.

It's a Sunday. I don't regret it.
              The PtC book is about a shirt with four big, colorful, round, groovy buttons. They pop off one at a time. You practice subtraction (4-1=3) But does Pete cry? Goodness no! In the end, he's left with only his belly button. The moral of the story? Stuff will come and stuff will go, but do we cry? Goodness no! Buttons come and buttons go.

So there you go.

Also, I found out my brother is a conspiracy theory neo-nazi who says that WWII was a lie and nazi's weren't the bad guys... He has been unfriended from my FB. I doubt I will ever talk to him again. Ugh. That's two brother and a mother on my no contact list. (You reminded me with the "what should be burned from the world? neonazis! comment)
              We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
              It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
              Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
              -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Also, I found out my brother is a conspiracy theory neo-nazi who says that WWII was a lie and nazi's weren't the bad guys... He has been unfriended from my FB. I doubt I will ever talk to him again. Ugh. That's two brother and a mother on my no contact list. (You reminded me with the "what should be burned from the world? neonazis! comment)

My son for some strange reason seems to have been infected by that crazy crap too,no idea why or how.??

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Originally posted by Shahaku View Post

Out of countless possible conspiracy theories, why is that one so ****ing popular?!?

WW2 and the atrocities committed during it are disturbingly well recorded.

Plus, the people who were sentenced to hanging by international tribunal for said atrocities would've had a much stronger defense if they could argue that it never happened instead of the variations of "We were ordered to," that they used.

Work with me humanity. If you're going for flavors of paranoid conspiracy theorist, at least pick good conspiracy theories.
                  life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

We are massive downsize cleaning. We may be relocating, and there's a weight limit for overseas travel. If not this round of positions, it will happen eventually.
                    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                    sigpic

Comment

where to thal?

- - - Updated - - -

ahhh,moving on up

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                        where to thal?
                        Most likely, Germany. Maybe Brussels. There are 6 positions open with the Army, doing what I do for the Navy now. They are, like all overseas positions, only a few years, but it seems like a good few years to be over there.
                        Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                        sigpic

Comment

good culture thing for the kids for sure and be safe
                          Last edited by anunitu; 24 Dec 2018, 15:36.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post

Out of countless possible conspiracy theories, why is that one so ****ing popular?!?

Plus, the people who were sentenced to hanging by international tribunal for said atrocities would've had a much stronger defense if they could argue that it never happened instead of the variations of "We were ordered to," that they used.

Work with me humanity. If you're going for flavors of paranoid conspiracy theorist, at least pick good conspiracy theories.
                            Never believe anything, if it's easier to believe nothing, especially if you can disbelieve what benefits your vices.
                            Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post

Has any of these neo-nazis seen the concentration camps that remain? Have they read any of the many of history books that have several pictures (you can't dispute pictures) of the people who were starving to death at the camps? This offends my sensibilities and I wasn't even born then! How dare you say that War World II wasn't real and especially the Holocaust. Bunch of bastards. Watch the show Hunting Hitler. You can see all the facts you want about the Nazis.
                              Anubisa

Comment

Hey everybody. I'm going through a lot of stuff right now. I don't want to explain any details and I'm feeling a little depressed. I need some support.

Comment

Working...
                                X