What are you think 2017 to 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now? (v2)

Less than a week until we find out babies gender (hopefully, you never know). I'm super excited. This is the only appointment that we're all going to as a family, and we're hoping to also get a tour of the birthing center we'll be at.

I am feeling so burnt out on classes already. I'm just ready to get my degree, but I know there's so much more I need to learn. I think part of it is that I'm still recovering from my respiratory bug. It's very ugh.
    We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
    It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
    Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
    -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Well today I got the surprise of my life. I emailed Teleperformance last night because I had worked for them down in SC. I ended up getting a call from them about 10:30 am. We went and picked up my nephew and went to Fairmont early and ate. After we ate, I went to my interview, which was at one. It lasted till about 3:30 pm. I had to go through an application, do a typing test, an email test (they give you information and you write an email to a customer), two interviews, a background check, and a drug test (which was done by mouth). I was accepted and offered a position. I will be earning $12.00 an hour and working 5 days a week. It's full time, but it's worth it. They also told me that my wpm and email score was one of the best that they thought that I could get to taking chat inquiries or emails in a few months time. I'm going to be going to starting training on the 11th of February. So excited that I got a new job.
      Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
        Well today I got the surprise of my life. I emailed Teleperformance last night because I had worked for them down in SC. I ended up getting a call from them about 10:30 am. We went and picked up my nephew and went to Fairmont early and ate. After we ate, I went to my interview, which was at one. It lasted till about 3:30 pm. I had to go through an application, do a typing test, an email test (they give you information and you write an email to a customer), two interviews, a background check, and a drug test (which was done by mouth). I was accepted and offered a position. I will be earning $12.00 an hour and working 5 days a week. It's full time, but it's worth it. They also told me that my wpm and email score was one of the best that they thought that I could get to taking chat inquiries or emails in a few months time. I'm going to be going to starting training on the 11th of February. So excited that I got a new job.
        That is really awesome! Best of luck to you!
        We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
        It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
        Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.

Comment

Thanks Shahaku! I'm so looking forward to it.
          Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
            Thanks Shahaku! I'm so looking forward to it.
            Congratulations Anubisa!! I hope you'll enjoy your new job!

I have some good news myself. I had my doubts about the longer distance, but I decided to take the job if they'd have me. Even though it's a longer drive there, it's an awesome company and I think I'll learn lots. The chances of my recruitment agency finding an evenly good company closer to my home are minimal for now, so I'd rather drive a little further for a company I can truely develop myself the way I want.

Today my recruiter called me they accepted me! So I'll start 11 Februari.

Comment

Earlier this afternoon at my job. Someone stole my phone charger cord. I left it with my charger while I went to the bathroom. After I return the room the phone charger cord was missing. I ask everybody if they saw it but no one didn't see anything. But lucky me I asked one of my closest co-workers about it and she gave her phone charger cord to keep it. Also, the jokes on the thief my cord that they were stolen don't stay plugged in properly.

Comment

Originally posted by Eleanor View Post
                Congratulations Anubisa!! I hope you'll enjoy your new job!

I have some good news myself. I had my doubts about the longer distance, but I decided to take the job if they'd have me. Even though it's a longer drive there, it's an awesome company and I think I'll learn lots. The chances of my recruitment agency finding an evenly good company closer to my home are minimal for now, so I'd rather drive a little further for a company I can truely develop myself the way I want.

Today my recruiter called me they accepted me! So I'll start 11 Februari.
                Congrats! Same day as when I start training.
                Anubisa

Comment

I have a chemistry test for embalming on Monday. I'm nervous. I'm also nervous about going into work tomorrow because I reported my boss to her boss last weekend and I'm worried I'll see the fall-out in my email. Trying to calm my nerves on both levels because if I go into anything nervous I'm bound to respond in a "not tactful" manner, as my girlfriend would say... tact isn't my strong point.

Comment

i you told the truth you should not have to feel anxious about this,and if they do not respond nice let fly as i would.
                    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

New username

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

Woot woot!
                        �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                        ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                        Sneak Attack
                        Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

what is r, r, god boy? what ever works

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Cool Sean guessing the one R is still for Rave
                            You remind me of the babe
                            What babe?
                            The babe with the power
                            What power?
                            The Power of voodoo
                            Who do?
                            You do!
                            Do what?
                            Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Sean Ridley Ravensdale. The "Rave" in SeanRave used to come from "Ravensdale"

It's been my occult pen name since almost 10 years ago!

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

why does that name remind me of something? Ravensdale??

- - - Updated - - -

my brain is doing this what what thing..

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Working...
                                X