What are you think 2017 to 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now? (v2)

Started taking Metamucil today. It actually wasn't that bad. It's supposed to help with hunger and such, so I am hoping that soon it will help with my hunger problems. I've been working with the Nutrisystem plan and for the most part it is going okay. It is hard some days, but I am keeping in the boundaries. I bought two things of Nutrishakes the other day to help with hunger as well. I'm also looking forward to my job training on the 11th. I can't wait. It's hard to wait, but I have to. Called in and the lady said my background check was clear. Didn't surprise me. Anyway, that's all for me.
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

I'm still having trouble with this whole Metamucil. I'm not seeing a whole lot of difference yet. I'm going to try taking two tomorrow though. I'm very excited about started my new job next Monday. It's hard to wait, but I have to. I'm an impatient person. Oh Happy Chinese New Year! It's the Year of the Pig!
      Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
        I'm still having trouble with this whole Metamucil. I'm not seeing a whole lot of difference yet. I'm going to try taking two tomorrow though.
        I know this sounds funny, but if you have too much Metamucil, it's going to make you constipated. Are there directions on the back of the can to follow?

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
          Finally got to bring Ophelia to the vet and pretty much all of my suspicions have been confirmed. Working on getting a treatment plan figured out for her. Having 4 senior cats on quite expensive, especially when they all seem to be suffering from arthritis and kidney disease to varying degrees. Ophie needs some tooth extractions. Le sigh
          I'm sorry to hear that your clan is feeling it's age. Best wishes to the family!
          Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Gonna do something I haven't done in a long time and sit around the chat for a while to see if anyone joins me
            You remind me of the babe
            What babe?
            The babe with the power
            What power?
            The Power of voodoo
            Who do?
            You do!
            Do what?
            Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Darn! I missed you in chat Iris! I've been working around the house for the past week, and now I'm trying to catch up on my actual work projects.
              ~Rudyard Kipling, The Cat Who Walks By Himself

Comment

Originally posted by faye_cat View Post
                Darn! I missed you in chat Iris! I've been working around the house for the past week, and now I'm trying to catch up on my actual work projects.
                You can always catch me in Facebook faye :P
                Oh I know the feeling too well. I'm down with the flu or something -.- it's not making work easier.
                You remind me of the babe
                What babe?
                The babe with the power
                What power?
                The Power of voodoo
                Who do?
                You do!
                Do what?
                Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

should i get facebook,my google++ is going away end of the month
                  MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                  NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                  don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                  http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by Azvanna View Post
                    I know this sounds funny, but if you have too much Metamucil, it's going to make you constipated. Are there directions on the back of the can to follow?
                    Yeah I have been doing what the directions have been telling me. I am doing slightly better now. I have been only doing one dose a day, so I may up the dosage to two on the weekend. I am going to continue and see how I feel.
                    Anubisa

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                      Facebook almost seems better to me than Google. They keep coming up with 'new' social media platforms and message apps, only to shut them down a few months/years later. I deleted my Facebook years ago. I didn't like all the drama and pictures of peoples lunch every day. I don't miss it a bit. I'm only on Instagram every now and then.

So monday is going to be the first day at my new job. I'm super excited. I'll have 3 days off this weekend, which I'm going to enjoy to the fullest.
                      Because I'll have to travel for 2 hours a day, I'm going to download some podcasts to listen to in the car. If anyone knows interesting podcasts, please let me know I enjoy podcasts like Impact Theory and Ted Talk-like shows.
                      And I'm going to prep my meals in the weekend. Saves a lot of time.

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                        Better to just live in a Faraday cage in an underground bunker somewhere in Idaho onnacountta everybody is out to steal yer privates and sell 'em to the Russians.

- - - Updated - - -

Sooooo...

School cancelled yet again. In the past two weeks, we've had one day of school. I think it's the Porkylips.
                        Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
                          Sooooo...

School cancelled yet again. In the past two weeks, we've had one day of school. I think it's the Porkylips.
                          My daughter is up to 6 days since winter break.
                          We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
                          It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
                          Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
                          -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

We had a very weird night in my area. Within a hundred or so miles there was ice, snow, sleet, thunder-hail, t-storms, flooding rain, dense fog, and tornado warnings. So, now that that's all over with, I want spring!
                            sigpic
                            Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

jersey is having elevator weather up and down hawk
                              MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                              NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                              don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                              http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
                                Better to just live in a Faraday cage in an underground bunker somewhere in Idaho onnacountta everybody is out to steal yer privates and sell 'em to the Russians.

- - - Updated - - -

Sooooo...

Originally posted by Shahaku View Post
                                My daughter is up to 6 days since winter break.
                                Everyone was cancelled here too... Except my work, wait thats not true they let the warehouse go home if they wanted to use a vacation day for it. "If you feel unsafe to travel home please go, your safety is of utmost importance.... are you actually leaving."

As you can see I'm feeling a little bitter about the guilt they were placing on people. Maybe this should be moved to the rant thread. Anywho the roads look terrible outside and we could hear the freezing rain hitting the building.
                                "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Working...
                                X