X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now? (v2)

stay safe kids
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

The weather here is such that a week ago yesterday, we had a dusting of snow, and today is in the 70-80s (basically beach weather). My sinuses cannot catch a break! But, I sat outside swinging for a bit and that was really really nice.
      ~Rudyard Kipling, The Cat Who Walks By Himself

Comment

Worked 17 hours yesterday, 12 today, 15 or 16 tomorrow, 14 Saturday, before I go back to my regular 12s.

That tip money, though.

Mostly art.

Comment

Four days till I start training for my new job. I'm looking forward to it. I've been having a lot of issues with headaches and today I took a couple of Tizandines which put me out for a few hours. So I am doing a bit better, but I hate taking Tizandine. Our weather is going to be snowy on Monday. So I am going to have to leave early. My mom is making me take a blanket and a pack of clothes in case I can't make it back to Morgantown. You never know, even though its a 20 minute drive from Morgantown to Fairmont. It's a wise idea though. Hoping everything goes good though.
          Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

There's snow in our forecast, too. Maybe as early tomorrow, but 2-4 inches in the forecast for Saturday and Sunday. We'll see what happens. I'll need to pick up some popcorn from the store on my way home tomorrow.
            �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
            ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
            Sneak Attack
            Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Frigging can't sleep. Goodness I hate when I can't sleep and have to wait for a while till I get tired. It sucks.
              Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                Worked 17 hours yesterday, 12 today, 15 or 16 tomorrow, 14 Saturday, before I go back to my regular 12s.

That tip money, though.
                How can you? If I work 8 hours I'm already annoyed, 10 and I want to die. And you keep that up several days in a row?!

I'm such a crybaby.

also it's my birthday
                Last edited by Sean R. R.; 08 Feb 2019, 00:49.

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

Originally posted by Sean R. R. View Post
                  How can you? If I work 8 hours I'm already annoyed, 10 and I want to die. And you keep that up several days in a row?!

I'm such a crybaby.

also it's my birthday
                  Happy Birthday Sean!

Also yea... that's crazy. I tried keeping up a week of 16 hours a day and I couldn't (ok I had to spend an hour on the train back and forth but still) it was way too much.
                  You remind me of the babe
                  What babe?
                  The babe with the power
                  What power?
                  The Power of voodoo
                  Who do?
                  You do!
                  Do what?
                  Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

happy b day godman,yeh i used to work those kinds of hours when i still worked
                    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Happy birthday Sean.

Comment

Happy birthday Sean!

Comment

...supposed to get to 80 degrees this afternoon.

Its the first week of February.

Also, happy belated b-day Sean!
                          Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                          sigpic

Comment

Thanks everyone!

Originally posted by thalassa View Post

Also, happy belated b-day Sean!
                            It's not belated, still my b-day!

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

Happy Birthday Sean R. R.

Man, I don't like to think about the hours I worked before I was forced to medically retired. When I worked for the School system we didn't get paid overtime we got comp hours and I usually wracked up lots of hours. Transportation Router and Scheduler couldn't take it home and work on the student routing so had to stay there and get it set up and problems worked out. 24 years in the military with sea time included 16 hour days for days on end at sea was nothing. Normal work hours then watch duty and those hours added up pretty quickly, especially if it was 24 hour duty with an 8 hour sleep period.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by iris View Post
                              Happy Birthday Sean!

Also yea... that's crazy. I tried keeping up a week of 16 hours a day and I couldn't (ok I had to spend an hour on the train back and forth but still) it was way too much.
                              When I worked for the school system I had to drive an hour to an hour and a half each way to and from. Then toss in crossing a mountain for added benefit or thrill he he he. That made for some long days and long trip, especially during the winter months as it was dark when I drove in and often getting dark when I drove home. Often sucked in the fall though as I always hit the sun setting as I came up the mountain and it would blind you in the evening or catch it just rising in the morning and blind you coming in.

On the positive though, if it was a stressful day I was usually relaxed out by the time I got home. Driving through the countryside, especially when the fall colors painted the mountains was a beautiful site to behold.
                              I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

Happy Birthday Sean,

When I was in the hotel industry I used to work hours like that. Some days I felt like I was dying but I really loved that OT.
                                "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Working...
                                X