Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I'm just so tired.

I am so glad you went to see the doc.
    Until you can get the blood test done , I would suggest a daily multi vitamin with small amount of iron.

I am anemic, and the multi-vitamins do help a little, but my doc has me on loads of iron just to keep up ( my body doesn't process it very well. )

Good Luck!
    What you see depends on what you are looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by Celest View Post
      I am so glad you went to see the doc.
      Until you can get the blood test done , I would suggest a daily multi vitamin with small amount of iron.

I am anemic, and the multi-vitamins do help a little, but my doc has me on loads of iron just to keep up ( my body doesn't process it very well. )

Good Luck!
      Yeah same.

I'm also really weird with energy sometimes. Iron aside, sometimes I can get really tired for stretches of time, not really "tired" per se but more like I just had the life drained out of me. I've chalked it down to mostly psychological stuff (though I can feel that way if I'm slightly ill as well)...like I need to have my house mostly clean, or if I'm stressed, or sometimes just mentally worn down. Sometimes when I feel like that just taking a day to sleep on and off and then getting busy with things (because when you're feeling down, it can be tempting to just indulge in the "resting" forever).

Still think it's important you do a blood test but maybe some tips for the meantime

Comment

It could be anemia, It could be hypothyroidism. I do suggest going to the doctor. But sunshine is essential. I know during the winter it can be hard to come by. Also check out your life style. Do you work night shift? Are you getting 6-8 hours of sleep every day? Do you have sleep apnea? What is your stress level? There are so many things that can be inhibiting sleep or making you feel lethargic that its best to just make a checklist of your life style of factors that effect your sleep and energy level. Focus on the things you can change. If you still are having issues. Go see a doctor.

Just continued reading and realized you got it all figured out! See what happens when I post when I am sleepy!!! LOL I will light a candle for you tonight and send some positive energy your way.
        Last edited by LiadanWillows; 10 Feb 2011, 07:58.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DanieMarie View Post
          Yeah same.

I'm also really weird with energy sometimes. Iron aside, sometimes I can get really tired for stretches of time, not really "tired" per se but more like I just had the life drained out of me. I've chalked it down to mostly psychological stuff (though I can feel that way if I'm slightly ill as well)...like I need to have my house mostly clean, or if I'm stressed, or sometimes just mentally worn down. Sometimes when I feel like that just taking a day to sleep on and off and then getting busy with things (because when you're feeling down, it can be tempting to just indulge in the "resting" forever).

Still think it's important you do a blood test but maybe some tips for the meantime
          This is my problem too...
          Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
          sigpic

Comment

Ok well i havent been to the doctors for the blood tests yet BUT I am feeling so much more energised.
            Ive been following a part-time raw food diet, basically i'm eating fruit for breakfast and salad for lunch, then something cooked for dinner. I must say i do have loads of energy, i've been doing it for a week now, and not only do i not feel the overwhelming need to nap around 6pm, but my skin is healthier and i just feel better.
            The only problem i have is getting up in a morning. I still find it hard to get out of bed, but i think that might be the phychological side of it because ive been busy recently i havent had chance to tidy my room, and it needs doing lol. I'm gonna get on it, de-clutter, dust, hoover and everything and keep it that way. Hopefully i'll be able to get up a little better.

I'm still gonna get to the doctors when i have chance just to rule out anything physically wrong with me but at the moment i think ive sussed it with easting a pretty much 80% vegetable diet.

Comment

Really glad to hear!

Diet is such a big part of energy for me too

Comment

Working...
              X