Who's in chat!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Running Chat Thread!

I'll be chilling in the chat room for a bit while I write letters.
    Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

If anyone wants to enable my need to distract myself I'll be in the chat room.
      my etsy store
      My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
      surrounded by plush, downy things,
      ill prepared, but willing,
      to descend."

Comment

I'm in chat, There's literally nothing to do today
        "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
        - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

I'll be in chat for a bit, unless my headache finally takes me out of action.

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

I was just thinking that for those with a little more difficulty seeing (my reading glasses aren't quite enough for the small font in chat) there's font styles and text size options to look into, for each individual's settings.

Would that make it easier for others to pop in?

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post

IN FEALTY TO THE GOD EMPEROR
              OUR UNDYING LORD
              AND BY THE GRACE OF THE GOLDEN THRONE
              THE ORDER MALLEUS DEMANDS THE PRESENCE OF IMPERIAL CITIZENS IN PAGANFORUM CHAT

Because I'm too lazy to write a new one.
              life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Habbs is a little drunk. Please join her for slightly drunk chat!

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

I'll be in the chat room if anyone wants to join for some talk

Comment

I'm gonna chill in the chatroom for a bit. I may even not discuss all things Ziltoidian for once.
                    my etsy store
                    My blog

to descend."

Comment

Are we still doing scheduled chats?

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                        Are we still doing scheduled chats?

Um, yes and no. We're trying to get some scheduled chats back into action but the one's listed in the calendar at present, aren't at all current. At least, the last time I checked the calendar it was WAY off in regards to the chats. Or lack of.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

I'm gonna be all alone in chat
                          my etsy store
                          My blog

to descend."

Comment

I'd join chat sometime if I weren't so bloody shy. I'd love to get to know the lovely people here a little better. Social anxiety sucks. Just don't want people to think I am being antisocial for never signing in.
                            夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Originally posted by Jembru View Post
                              I'd join chat sometime if I weren't so bloody shy. I'd love to get to know the lovely people here a little better. Social anxiety sucks. Just don't want people to think I am being antisocial for never signing in.
                              To be honest, the chats are pretty quiet! The most common people I see there, besides myself, are Caelia, Tjoth, MaskedOne, and Duzumi. Please pop in sometime! We'd love to talk to you!

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

You.. Caelia.. is there even the smallest chance the conversation wouldn't get round to the Japanese language? ^^ I really should be brave sometime. I've joined chats on other forums before and that usually turned out okay.
                                夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Working...
                                X