Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Running Chat Thread!

OMG!! There's a headline!

Woman Hospitalized After Cockburn Incident.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Heh heh heh smokin' !!!
      sigpic
      Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Sittin' in chat at work, may or may not have to pretend I am not, but I'll likely be there till 845 EST if anyone wants to throw stuff at me!
        http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
        ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Twiddling my thumbs in the chat room. Wanna help me procrastinate? Come on in!
          my etsy store
          My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
          surrounded by plush, downy things,
          ill prepared, but willing,
          to descend."

Comment

Sitting in the chat room, bored at work! The morgue has seen more exciting stuff today than I have! this is killer boring!

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
            ~Jim Butcher

Comment

*waves* I'm in

Comment

If wasn't on my phone I'd be in.

Comment

Im in chat again, will be for a couple of hours i reckon. Come join me if you get bored

Comment

I'll be sitting in chat for a while, likely pop in and out till 8:40pm or so (EST) the popping ion and out is because I'm supposedly at work....

~Jim Butcher

Comment

I'm sitting in there all on my lonesome.

Comment

I'm in the new chat.... come keep me company while i get frustrated by my assignment! *fun*

Comment

sitting about on chat all alone! tossing dice about all by my little self...

~Jim Butcher

Comment

there is a chat party in the chat room.

All the cool kids are there!

Come on in and hang out!!
                            Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                            sigpic

Comment

Cool kids you say? It's a good job I was fast asleep at the time. They'd probably have pulled my hair and taken my lunch money..

I'm dying to get a look at the new chat but I'm just not finding the time. My diploma is taking up my free time at work (that, and an excited gentleman getting up between 4 and 5 most mornings to check under every Christmas tree, just in case!), at home it's all, parties, preparing for Christmas and last minute study.

I might try to make time tonight, but if not, I guess it will be in the New Year that I finally get to play with the cool kids.
                              夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

in the chat room, just chilling. Come say hello!

Mostly art.

Comment

Working...
                                X