Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Domino Effect (started by Tunisia, Egypt and now...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Domino Effect (started by Tunisia, Egypt and now...

No kidding.....Gaddafi will go down fighting.....and the loss of life because of that is a shame.
    Allow me to lend a machete to your intellectual thicket. ~ Captain Jack Sparrow

sigpic

Comment

Saw some of the Generals refusing his orders on the news. They defected right? x
      "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

^Yeah I heard about that. I also heard of two pilots who ejected and crashed their planes because they didn't want to kill anyone.

The problem I think is with the mercenaries. They are the ones doing the real crimes.
        [4:82]

Comment

Ohh! Gaddafi ordered the Lockerbi bombings! X
          "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

Comment

We kinda knew that already really, We just accepted the he "Didn't" because he was a trade partner.

I got into work this morning and one of our infamous guys was back off his holidays in the Gambia. The conversation which was very much a "Huh? wtf?" moment went thus:

Jim: You had a good holiday? you managed to avoid all the revolutions?!
            Back from Gambia: Yeah, it was all the Americans caused all that! All the countries that are rising up, their governments all refused The Americans when they wanted the North African Oil Pipeline.
            Me: Er, Bahrain?
            BFG: No, That's Not Africa
            Me: Yemen?

Don't you just love sweeping statements from people that know nowt

M
            In the end, only you know if you were right or wrong, so tolerate others beliefs, no matter how wrong, they may be right...

Comment

Yeah but confirmation! X

Comment

It's interesting reading this thread now.

We were discussing things in Libya, and how violent things were. While nowadays they just had their first elections! Though things are still unclear in the whole region we do live in interesting times. And I just heard that fighting has started in the Syrian capital. Perhaps Bashar will fall soon.
                [4:82]

Comment

Working...
                X