X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Spiritual Beings

Originally posted by TearDropStar View Post
    you mean the pet projecting itself to me
    I mean the pet's spirit is literary with you either it never went to the next world, it came back for whatever reason or subconsciously you called it back. Seeing the spirit means either you are particularly sensitive, the spirit is particularly substantial, or there is another factor that has not yet been considered. Then there is always the explanation you were over tired and/or hallucinating.
    Circe

Comment

So you both are saying question what I see because it could just be my mind playing tricks on me or I am seeing things.
      "Everyone and everything around you is your teacher." -- Ken Keyes Jr.

Comment

It's entirely possible in the situation you describe, and shouldn't be left out of consideration. You thought you saw something that wasn't actually there, and sometimes that just happens. Not everything that will happen is "supernatural" in nature, it's important to question your experiences and look at them from multiple angles to figure out what is what.
        Hearth and Hedge

Comment

basically yes it could be real. but always be your own skeptic. not to assume, but always keep in mind it could possibly be a trick of the mind/eye
          "Sometimes bad things happen, and theres nothing you can do about it, so why worry?" ~ Timon

Comment

Working...
          X