This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Return of the MO

Hey how are you and your family doing? So nice to see you back!
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Welcome Back MO good to see you around
      M
      In the end, only you know if you were right or wrong, so tolerate others beliefs, no matter how wrong, they may be right...

Comment

Moonstone!!

HI!

Comment

But Mo can slap me around anytime ...
          I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

I thought I'd already posted and said Hi! But obviously not :P lol.
            HEY MO! x
            "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

OMFG MO!!!! *GLOMP* Hell yeah welcome back!!! <33333
              It's a really, really cool thing, to be able to show people that you can be yourself, and you should be proud of yourself, and you should own who you are and what you're about, and never make apologies for it.
              -Adam Lambert

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Comment

*sigh* I love you guys!

Kids are doing well, twins will be 12 next month (April). Kasi's a great Mommy and the Grandbaby is 14 months now. Life is lifey and things keep right on rollin.

Comment

Hey! Looky who's here! Nice ta see ya!
                  Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

hey, welcome back
                    Please, just call me Ghost

I want to be like the moon. A lonely observator of earth, watching the people live, love and die

Knowledge destroys enemies, too much knowledge makes enemies ~Ghost~

It doesn&#039;t matter how you practice your magick. As long as the thought behind it is clear, it will work

Comment

Welcome back
                      "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
                      - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

Nice to see you again. Welcome back
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X