Are you a spammer or are you human?
      [4:82]

Comment

Re: Well, here we go!

Welcome aboard!

Comment

Melannen's Intro

Hey, I'm Jess, 20 years old and I'm a weird kinda gal. I am predominantly Pagan but I do believe in some elements of Buddhism and Christianity as well. I celebrate Yule and Samhain and do my best to be a kind person. I am extremely interested in nature, as well as Asperger Syndrome and other disorders on the autistic spectrum. I'm doing my dissertation on music therapy and autism, and want to do a Masters in Music Therapy, as well as a PGCE so I can teach special needs in a primary school. My parents are the bane of my life, as they try and control everything about me from my education to my wedding.

I have a lovely fiance, who I am marrying (in church) on 21st August 2013. I'm hoping to have a handfasting at the end of this year, preferably Winter Solstice, although since my High Priestess is away in Canada over Yule that may be difficult. Hopefully it will all come off OK, otherwise I don't mind moving it to New Year's Eve or New Year's Day.

So yeah, that's me!

Comment

Hello.

Hello. I found this forum a few days ago and have been lurking. I have found myself on a path of Irish/Celtic spirituality. I've always had the interest and have read many books on the subject over the years, but it never went beyond that.

Recently, however, I have been led to seek outside of the Catholicism that I was raised in. I looked into and attended services in other Christian churches, but none of them felt quite right. By chance, I felt drawn to re-read a book called Celtic Gods, Celtic Goddesses. While the book itself was as I remembered it (I hadn't cared for the author's writing style), I read it with a more open mind than I had years ago. I visited a pagan bookstore and picked up a few books on the subject and have been reading online about Celtic Reconstructionist Paganism. In a completely unrelated desire, I began studying tarot cards.

Anyway, unlike my Catholicism, I have a choice in my direction and the opportunity to actually talk to people about it and ask questions. I still have belief in some Christian elements (I hope that that is not taboo here), but cannot no longer endorse the N/T as a whole and am not at all drawn to the OT. I am seeking to walk a different path than that which I have been on and look forward to meeting new people as I walk that path, wherever it may take me.

Comment

Re: Hello.

Welcome to Pagan Forum. Glad to have you here.
              �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
              ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
              Sneak Attack
              Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Re: Melannen's Intro

Welcome to Pagan Forum.
                �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                Sneak Attack

Comment

Thanks, Eisheth! Interesting; the newest posts appear on top. That's different from how it was when I lurked.

Comment

Welcome
                    my etsy store
                    My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
                    surrounded by plush, downy things,
                    ill prepared, but willing,
                    to descend."

Comment

Re: Melannen's Intro

Welcome to the forum
                      my etsy store
                      My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
                      surrounded by plush, downy things,
                      ill prepared, but willing,
                      to descend."

Comment

Originally posted by Celtic Tiger View Post
                        Thanks, Eisheth! Interesting; the newest posts appear on top. That's different from how it was when I lurked.
                        There is an option you can adjust in your account settings that will fix that.
                        Sneak Attack

Comment

Thanks! I found it. Now its the way I am used to!

Comment

Welcome, Celtic Tiger!

Well met by moonlight!

Comment

Comment

Re: My name is.. Jevetta

Hello, Jevetta! Welcome aboard
                                Last edited by Dumuzi; 14 Jun 2012, 02:29. Reason: I can't spell names correctly

Comment

Working...
                                X