• Show
Clear All

Re: Hello!!

HI. I find you interesting
    Circe

Comment

MM

Hello...

I'll keep this short, since I hate long intros. I'm not really looking to learn much; more into finding a like-minded community to engage in so I don't feel so lonely in my day-to-day life.

I was looking for a coven, but having found none yet that seem to sync up with my location, I've decided to start browsing the forums to ease the solitude.

I'll put more info in my profile about my specifics.

Comment

Re: MM

Welcome
        "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
        - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

Welcome to the forum. Have you tried finding a coven on witchvox.com thats where I found mine.
          sigpic

Comment

All the covens in this state on witchvox are too far to commute to from where I live unfortunately. 50+ miles away minimum =P

Comment

Aw sorry to hear that. Where are you from?
              sigpic

Comment

Minnesota's suburbs. I'm a bit too far out to get into the city on a whim (plus the parking is horrendous).

Comment

hello and welcome to PF!
                  Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                  sigpic

Comment

Welcome to PF.
                    Gargoyles watch over me...I can hear them snicker in the dark.

Pull the operating handle (which protrudes from the right side of the receiver) smartly to the rear and release it.

Comment

Merry Meet, everyone. (:

I just wanted to say "Hi" to everyone, obviously I'm new here.
                      Can't wait to get to know everyone and see what interesting topics I can find.

Comment

Re: Merry Meet, everyone. (:

Hello and welcome to PF!!
                        Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                        sigpic

Comment

Howdy!

Welcome aboard!
                          Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Hello and welcome to PF!
                            Gargoyles watch over me...I can hear them snicker in the dark.

Pull the operating handle (which protrudes from the right side of the receiver) smartly to the rear and release it.

Comment

hi glad to be hear

Hello everyone. I am a magician who specializes in the egyptian pamtheon and egyptian magick. I hope by entering this forum i can learn from other peoples expiernces and alternate practices

Comment

Re: hi glad to be hear

hello and welcome to PF!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X