This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hey

Hello there! Hooray for English degrees and industrial music!
    I'm curious, do you still associate much with the celtic end of pagan things?

Comment

Re: Hey

Hello and welcome!
      Gargoyles watch over me...I can hear them snicker in the dark.

Pull the operating handle (which protrudes from the right side of the receiver) smartly to the rear and release it.

Comment

Re: Heil

Welcome to PF.

No one's pushy around here and we are a very mixed bag of..............well you'll see. All good people.

Pull the operating handle (which protrudes from the right side of the receiver) smartly to the rear and release it.

Comment

Re: New, but late to Intro

Originally posted by babyfyrefly View Post
          Kinda been procrastinating on introducing myself...
          We have exposed our children to both pagan traditions and Christian traditions and tried to not pressure them either way. I also encourage them to explore other religious sets. Mostly, we stress that they follow their hearts and strive to live positively.

When it comes to my beliefs and practices, I admit that I (sometimes clumsily) beat my own path. My beliefs also have a tendency to adapt or shift based on experiences or things I learn. Especially science. But I am quick to readjust and admit misguidance when a fallacy is revealed. Our universe is immense, our understanding of it is limited, but we struggle to gain understanding every day.
          Welcome to PF!
          I totally agree with your encouraging your children to explore other religions and following their hearts. Outstanding example to set for them and may well lead them to a life of open mindedness. [Which will scare the shit out of a lot of people!]
          When it comes to beliefs and practices at 54 years I'm still adapting, shifting, and still very much stumbling clumsily down my own path.

P.S. Nice phrase too.

Comment

Re: I'm back! Legs beware!

Welcome back!

Comment

Re: Hello to Everyone!

Welcome to PF!

Comment

Re: Heyo!

Welcome!

Man I'm slipping I thought I did this already!

Comment

Re: Hello all....

Welcome to PF!

[strongly resisting the impulse to say "Good day mate."]

Comment

Re: Hello all....

merry meet!

Comment

Re: Heyo!

merry meet

Comment

Re: Hello to Everyone!

merry meet and welcome!

Comment

Hello

New here thought I would drop in and say Hello! I'm 23, a Florist, and avid history buff. Have been on my current path for about 5 years now. Will be glad to get to know everyone.

Comment

Re: Hello

Hello and welcome to PF!
                            Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                            sigpic

Comment

Re: Hello

Hello and welcome to PF!
                              If men had wings and bore black feathers, few of them would be clever enough to be crows. ---Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

Re: Hello again, and with a new user name

HOLY CRAP, welcome back ElvenDestiny! err... AsatruDruid. It's nice to see you back. *waves*
                                It's a really, really cool thing, to be able to show people that you can be yourself, and you should be proud of yourself, and you should own who you are and what you're about, and never make apologies for it.
                                -Adam Lambert

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Comment

Working...
                                X