This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Everyone.

I'm new here and just looking for a place to discuss all things Pagan/Alternative Religions.

I consider myself an agnostic but I have practiced Paganism (Wicca) on and off for years now.

Comment

Re: Merry Meet

Howdy SpringWillow!

Welcome!
      Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Re: Hello Everyone.

Hullo, MoonEcho!

I'm pleased to meet you! Welcome to the forum!
        Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

HEllo and welcome to PF!
          Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
          sigpic

Comment

Hey and welcome!!!
            Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

O-Hisashiburi!!

Well, I finally made it. Some of you will remember me, but I imagine most will wonder who on earth this weird girl is.

I was a member over a year ago. The last time I remember posting, I think I had just moved to Germany. At that time, I was feeling rather lost and rapidly losing my faith. In the end, I just felt nothing from paganism and that no amount of fighting was going to re-ignite that spark.

Well, I am back living in England now and after all that crazy turmoil, I seem to have landed on my feet and then some. I am happier right now than I have been in a long time and feel just about ready to cope with whatever life throws at me. Life is not perfect, but it is so, so much better than it was last time I posted in Pagan Forums, and I will always have those dark times to contrast against and remind me to be thankful of what I have now.

My faith has returned but I am not so.. well obsessive, about my religion. It compliments my life now, rather than dominate it. I am Jembru first, witch second. Something I had the wrong way around for far too long. Maybe I hid behind the 'witch' persona? Maybe the Goddess just wanted me to get a reality check and come down from my cloud.

So it is really great to be back. I am pleased to see a lot of my old favourite threads have been carried over to the new forum. It is a shame that so much was lost but you have all done a great job of bringing the spirit of the old forum to this one.

It's good to be home.

-Jem
              夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Re: O-Hisashiburi!!

Welcome back!
                "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
                - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

Welcome back, hun!
                  Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

I remember you! Welcome back, and glad you're in good place now!

Comment

Hello and welcome back!
                      Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                      sigpic

Comment

Hi there and welcome back! I'm glad that things are starting to fall together and make a bit more sense for you. Yay~
                        It's a really, really cool thing, to be able to show people that you can be yourself, and you should be proud of yourself, and you should own who you are and what you're about, and never make apologies for it.
                        -Adam Lambert

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Comment

Welcome back
                          my etsy store
                          My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
                          surrounded by plush, downy things,
                          ill prepared, but willing,
                          to descend."

Comment

welcome!!!

Comment

Re: Merry Meet

welcome!!!

Comment

Merry Met to all!

Merry Met everyone! I'm Dagillus ap Owen (as my username suggest lol), and I'm new to this site, but not to being Pagan. I've been practicing my own, eclectic, form of Wicca for about 5 years now, and my personal practice is still in developement as I find things I like and want to incorporate. I belong to a few other Pagan-specific forum websites, but I figured I'd join this one too, because it never hurts to have multiple sources of information and growth lol. Anyways though, I don't really like to talk about myself all that much, so if you have any questions you'd like to ask me, please feel free to do so!

Blessed Be

Comment

Working...
                                X