This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hello Everyone!

Hello and welcome. There are a lot of different paths discussed here--I hope you find one that speaks to you.
    Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Re: Why, hello!

Welcome, Cinder! I hope you enjoy it here.

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Re: Merry meet on this Blessed Yule

Hello and welcome.

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Re: hey folks

thanks for letting me know.

Comment

Hello and Blessed Be!

Greetings from Finland. I'm a girl who is interested in witchery, magick and mystical things. I also love fantasy books, fairies and elves. I don't usually say that I'm wiccan, I prefer to say that I'm just pagan. It would be nice to have new friends over the world.

Comment

Happy Days

Hello Everyone,

I am Sarah I live in the UK and just looking into where my religious beliefs are. I dont agree in Christianity as such because I dont believe we are born sinners I think everyone is just like a blank page and become good or bad so are affected by our environment and choices. I would like to truely believe we go somewhere when we die but I am not 100% on that belief yet so that is why I am looking into paganism.

Nice to meet everyone

x

Comment

Re: Hello

Originally posted by Rhondda Pagan View Post
                Hello everyone My name is Rhondda Pagan and as you can see i from the South Wales Valley, I am not a true Pagan in the sense of i have not done any rituals but i am researching on what is needed to do to become a true Pagan, I have very strong interests in the Norse Myths and Legends.

Thank you,
                I am from the Rhondda too and just starting/investigating paganism too. Where are you from? x

Comment

Re: Hello and Blessed Be!

Hello and welcome. There are a lot of non-wiccan pagans here, so you are in good company. I hope you enjoy it here.

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Re: Happy Days

Welcome, Sarah. There are a lot of different paths and information here--you can really learn a lot just looking around in the different forums. I hope you find something that speaks to you.

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Thank you very much for making me feel welcome hun x

Comment

Hi and welcome!
                        Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Welcome to the forum
                          Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Hello and welcome!
                            Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                            sigpic

Comment

Hello

I just realised that i posted my message in the wrong section *doh* errrr, would be nice to meet more people like minded. Basically, my whole family are christians, my brothers are devout christians, constantly telling me how they need to save my soul. i have no friends and few aquaintances. I feel utterly miserable and alone and could really do with some friends

Comment

Howdy.

I've been shopping around for a pagan forum to call home. This place looks pretty nice.

I've been agnostic for a few years, though I've been checking out Gnosticism as of late. I kind of feel pulled between Gnosticism and Paganism, so I'll probably end up asking all sorts of ridiculous questions.

I have a love of Joseph Campbell, William Blake, Kahlil Gibran, and Carl Jung, among others. I have a crush on the Feri/Faery religion (however they're spelling it these days.... the Anderson system), on Orthodox Christian chant and iconography, and Arabic calligraphy.

So, if that confuses all of you, then you're one step closer to understanding me.
                                There once was a man who said though,
                                It seems that I know that I know,
                                What I'd like to see,
                                Is the I that knows me,
                                When I know that I know that I know.

Comment

Working...
                                X