This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: We Updated!!

I reckon we have all been misbehaving in our sleep....;-)
    www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

I'm about to hand out the negative reps. Because I like to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

j/k.

But I could use some negative my way. I likee them!
      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Tylluan Penry View Post
        Everyone's reputation seems to have disappeared.... were we all THAT naughty during the night?
        Oops, I'll need to do some digging. The rep shouldn't have been reset. It's just a matter of editing some of the layout. I'll work on that and get it back into the post bit.

Edit: Everyone's rep is still there and intact. It's just not visible atm. I'll have it fixed soon.

Edit2: It's a theme thing. A handful of themes are affected by this.
        �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
        ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
        Sneak Attack
        Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

OK it still says my URL is incorrect. So now what am I supposed to do about that?
          Gargoyles watch over me...I can hear them snicker in the dark.

Pull the operating handle (which protrudes from the right side of the receiver) smartly to the rear and release it.

Comment

Salvete omnes!

Hello. I'm Gnaeus, and I'm a Roman reconstructionist. I'm currently practicing as an augur, pontifex, and flamen of Janus for a group of Roman reenactors. I'm very interested in (and reasonably well read about) Classical and other historical pagan reconstructionism. I'm currently learning more about Mithraism in response to interest from several members of my group.

I'm also in to SCA heavy combat, reading, writing (plays, poetry, and short prose) being outside, and playing with my dog. I work full time and I'm a full time student, currently working towards an MA in military history.

Pleased to meet you all.

Ave atque vale,
            Gnaeus

Comment

Re: Salvete omnes!

Welcome, I hope you enjoy it here.
              Hearth and Hedge

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
                Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Originally posted by Monk View Post
                  OK it still says my URL is incorrect. So now what am I supposed to do about that?
                  What do you mean?
                  �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                  ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                  Sneak Attack
                  Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Hello and welcome!
                    Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Howdy, Gnaeus!

You're SCA? Very cool - I'm WMA, myself.

And I've just been geting interested in Roman emperors because I've been using ancient Roman coins to make jewelry, and the history of the guys pictured on them is outrageously facinating (were there any who actually died of old age?)!

I'm pleased to meet you, and look forward to talking to you more!
                      Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Hello and welcome to PF! It looks like you are in my neck of the woods...living in The Commonwealth.
                        Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                        sigpic

Comment

Salutations!

It's a pleasure to meet you all! My name is Summer. I am an eclectic Pagan teen. I look foreward to getting to know you all! C:

Comment

Re: Salutations!

Welcome to PF, I hope you enjoy it here.
                            Hearth and Hedge

Comment

Re: Salutations!

Hello and welcome, Summer!
                              Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

It says under vBulletin message "Invalid Redirect URL (http://paganforum.com/). This is when I first log in, then it's OK.
                                Gargoyles watch over me...I can hear them snicker in the dark.

Pull the operating handle (which protrudes from the right side of the receiver) smartly to the rear and release it.

Comment

Working...
                                X