This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello

Hello! My name is Chris and I am new to the forum. I am somewhat new to paganism, ive been for about 2 months now, and im very excited to share my thoughts and explore the forums

Comment

Re: Hello

Hello and welcome, Chris. I hope you enjoy it here.
      Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Welcome
        "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
        - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

Welcome to PF Chris
          http://thefeministpagan.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
            Hearth and Hedge

Comment

Hello and welcome!
              [4:82]

Comment

Re: hi all

Hi Amelia-Mary thanks for welcome

Comment

Welcome aboard!
                  [4:82]

Comment

Welcome, I hope you enjoy it here.
                    Hearth and Hedge

Comment

Hello and welcome!
                      Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Re: We Updated!!

Erm, dunno if it is to do with the update or not but, how do I change my date of birth? It says I was born on Jan 1st 1970 but won't let me change it. I am only 29 and was born on August 2nd. I never bothered with my profile until tonight so I am not sure when this happened.
                        夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

In the Mint theme, the Post/Edit buttons are whited out (at least, in Google Chrome). This occurs in both Quick Reply and Go Advanced.
                          There once was a man who said though,
                          It seems that I know that I know,
                          What I'd like to see,
                          Is the I that knows me,
                          When I know that I know that I know.

Comment

Originally posted by Monk View Post
                            It says under vBulletin message "Invalid Redirect URL (http://paganforum.com/). This is when I first log in, then it's OK.
                            This is a consistent issue or has it only happened once? And has this been an issue before the update or only since the update was done?

Originally posted by Jembru View Post
                            Erm, dunno if it is to do with the update or not but, how do I change my date of birth? It says I was born on Jan 1st 1970 but won't let me change it. I am only 29 and was born on August 2nd. I never bothered with my profile until tonight so I am not sure when this happened.
                            This is not due to the update. To change your profile information, click "Settings" and then select "Edit Profile" on the left hand menu.

Originally posted by GabrielWithoutWings View Post
                            In the Mint theme, the Post/Edit buttons are whited out (at least, in Google Chrome). This occurs in both Quick Reply and Go Advanced.
                            The Mint theme is no longer supported by vBulletin. I am in the process of finding a suitable replacement theme.
                            �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                            ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                            Sneak Attack
                            Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper Raven View Post

This is not due to the update. To change your profile information, click "Settings" and then select "Edit Profile" on the left hand menu.
                              That's what I had been trying. I can't change my date of birth this way. I can change privacy settings of my DOB and age, but the date itself is not clickable. Bah, it's not a huge issue. I can be 41 years old for now. Looking damned good for 41!
                              夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Originally posted by Monk View Post
                                It says under vBulletin message "Invalid Redirect URL (http://paganforum.com/). This is when I first log in, then it's OK.
                                I think only since the upgrade. It's no big deal since I can get on the forum.
                                Gargoyles watch over me...I can hear them snicker in the dark.

Pull the operating handle (which protrudes from the right side of the receiver) smartly to the rear and release it.

Comment

Working...
                                X