X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: We Updated!!

Originally posted by Jembru View Post
    That's what I had been trying. I can't change my date of birth this way. I can change privacy settings of my DOB and age, but the date itself is not clickable. Bah, it's not a huge issue. I can be 41 years old for now. Looking damned good for 41!
    Couldn't agree more with that sentiment. Although, try changing it now, please. I found the option I needed to change on the Admin side of things and I believe it should allow you to change it now.
    �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
    Sneak Attack
    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Waddap doe?!

Oh... hey there, welcome to my crib!

Let me give the detour, here we're walking into my foyer, don't mind all this high class art, it's probably beyond you ;D
      And this would be the kitchen, as you can see, my fridge is stock piled with bread and dairy and soda, because I have the diet of a champ.
      Then there's my living room with my 100' screen and every game system you can imagine.
      "Honey, do you want a sandwich?"
      SHUT UP MOM! I'M GIVING A TOUR!
      Sorry, she lives in the guest house...
      But yeah, here's my master bedroom, where the magic happens ;D
      No really, there is some srs black magic going on, do NOT touch the cauldron, you will lose your fingers.

<3
      Okay but really, for real real.
      Hi, I'm Teri, Oshii's little sister... I couldn't get into my old name for whatever reason but yeah.
      I draw a lot, so if you're into art you should totes check out my stuff!
      deviantArt
      Twitter
      Facebook
      Youtube

Last edited by TJSGrimm; 09 Jan 2012, 14:02.

Comment

Re: Waddap doe?!

Hi little sister!!!
        In answer to the question of why it happened, I offer the modest proposal that our Universe is simply one of those things which happen from time to time. ~~ Edward P. Tryon

Comment

Herp Derp!
          [4:82]

Comment

Welcome to PF.
            �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
            Sneak Attack

Comment

Update: I have fixed the problem of the Reputation not displaying. You should now see them in all themes. Some themes will display them above the avatar and some will display them below the avatar, but the rep icons are there in ALL themes.
              Sneak Attack

Comment

this is the most fun intro I've read in a long time. Welcome!
                They moaned and squealed, and pressed their snouts to the earth. We are sorry, we are sorry.
                Sorry you were caught, I said. Sorry that you thought I was weak, but you were wrong.
                -Madeline Miller, Circe

Comment

Thanks guys ^__^

Comment

I'm not having any issues
                    Something sorta odd is the icon for pf in my bookmarks isn't a pentacle anymore it's the v icon thing. No complaints; the update is pretty cool and working great (at least for me)
                    They moaned and squealed, and pressed their snouts to the earth. We are sorry, we are sorry.
                    Sorry you were caught, I said. Sorry that you thought I was weak, but you were wrong.
                    -Madeline Miller, Circe

Comment

100+ Funny Photos

Just what it says - 100+ Funny Photos - funny because of the unusual angle at which they've been taken.

http://www.hongkiat.com/blog/100-fun...l-angle-humor/
                      Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Hello and welcome!
                        Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Re: 100+ Funny Photos

Made me lol XD I liked this one http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1138/...4c199523_o.jpg
                          "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
                          - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper Raven View Post
                            Couldn't agree more with that sentiment. Although, try changing it now, please. I found the option I needed to change on the Admin side of things and I believe it should allow you to change it now.
                            Thank you! It worked fine.
                            夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Greetings

Hi Everyone! My name's Cam and I'm a follower of Hellenism thought I'd join your forum so I could meet other Pagans.

Comment

aii...

aiii all.. gancanester baru gabung, salam kenal semua.. xixixix

Comment

Working...
                                X