• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Greetings

Welcome! I hope you enjoy it here.
    Hearth and Hedge

Comment

Re: aii...

Please post an English translation as well since this is a primarily English speaking board.

Thank you.
      �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
      ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
      Sneak Attack
      Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Re: We Updated!!

Originally posted by Corvus View Post
        I'm not having any issues
        Something sorta odd is the icon for pf in my bookmarks isn't a pentacle anymore it's the v icon thing. No complaints; the update is pretty cool and working great (at least for me)
        I believe that was reset with the update. Chain was the one who figured out how to change it, I will ask him to do it again (and maybe show me this time, teehee.)
        �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
        Sneak Attack

Comment

Thanks for the Welcome Gardenia

Comment

Re: 100+ Funny Photos

Originally posted by Amelia-Mary View Post
            LOL - who wouldn't die for donuts?
            Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Hello and welcome!
              Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Nice to meet you Cam. Enjoy the forums!
                夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Welcome to the forum.
                  my etsy store
                  My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
                  surrounded by plush, downy things,
                  ill prepared, but willing,
                  to descend."

Comment

Hello Everybuddy!

☽O☾ ☽O☾ ☽O☾ ☽O☾ ☽O☾ ☽O☾ ☽O☾ ☽O☾ ☽O☾ ☽O☾ ☽O☾ ☽O☾ ☽O☾ ☽O☾ ☽O☾ ☽O☾ ☽O☾ ☽O☾ ☽O☾ ☽O☾ ☽O☾ ☽O☾ ☽O☾ ☽O☾ ☽O☾ ☽O☾ ☽O☾ ☽O☾ ☽O☾ ☽O☾ ☽O☾ ☽O☾ ☽O☾ ☽O☾ ☽O☾ ☽O☾ ☽O☾ ☽O☾ ☽O☾

Yes, I've said "everybuddy," instead of "everybody" on purpose My name is Brittany. Although I've held Pagan beliefs my whole life, I had just figured out what Paganism was only a few years ago. I'm fairly eclectic and my path is pretty basic. I believe in the Divine Being and I'm wanting to learn more about spellcraft (using herbs, candles, stones/crystals etc.). I came to Pagan Forum in hopes of it being a friendly, active, social Pagan website Also, my husband and I have a 2-year-old daughter and we're expecting our baby boy in just a few weeks!

☽O☾ ☽O☾ ☽O☾ ☽O☾ ☽O☾ ☽O☾ ☽O☾ ☽O☾ ☽O☾ ☽O☾ ☽O☾ ☽O☾ ☽O☾ ☽O☾ ☽O☾ ☽O☾ ☽O☾ ☽O☾ ☽O☾ ☽O☾ ☽O☾ ☽O☾ ☽O☾ ☽O☾ ☽O☾ ☽O☾ ☽O☾ ☽O☾ ☽O☾ ☽O☾ ☽O☾ ☽O☾ ☽O☾ ☽O☾ ☽O☾ ☽O☾ ☽O☾ ☽O☾ ☽O☾

Comment

Re: Hello Everybuddy!

Hello and welcome. Congratulations on your baby to come! I hope you enjoy it here!
                      Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Re: Hello Everybuddy!

Welcome to our family and congratulations at the additions to your own!
                        They moaned and squealed, and pressed their snouts to the earth. We are sorry, we are sorry.
                        Sorry you were caught, I said. Sorry that you thought I was weak, but you were wrong.
                        -Madeline Miller, Circe

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper Raven View Post
                          The Mint theme is no longer supported by vBulletin. I am in the process of finding a suitable replacement theme.
                          Well that sucks. I like this theme. Meh.
                          There once was a man who said though,
                          It seems that I know that I know,
                          What I'd like to see,
                          Is the I that knows me,
                          When I know that I know that I know.

Comment

The theme won't be going away (not yet). I will try to patch things up as best as I can but if it becomes more of a hassle keeping the theme working then it will be permanently deleted. I like the theme too. :P
                            Sneak Attack

Comment

Hello, Again... Again...

So, this is probably my third or fourth time coming back to the site, but here we go again.

My name's Zazaru (座猿, in case you're curious), which is my own little portmanteau meaning roughly "zazen monkey". If you've seen me around before then you probably remember me as Fiddlypoppin. I'm Dez's husband, if that helps clear it up.

I used to be Mormon (born and raised), but recently left the faith. I've been considering different philosophies, outlooks, gods, religions, and systems for a while now, and am feeling myself settling into a niche best fit by Zen Buddhism (though I'm still not quite sure if I'm more in line with Soto or Rinzai). I'm not quite completely Buddhist yet, though, so I'm referring to myself as "Zen Deist" at the moment. I'm sure that's blasphemous somehow, but I'm sure it doesn't matter all that much. All paths lead to the top of the mountain, after all.

To answer the question before it's asked, yes, I speak Japanese. I lived there as a Mormon missionary for 2 years, "completely" immersed in the culture (more or less, but with a big emphasis on teaching and "saving" Japanese people rather than learning from them) and got my BA in Japanese back in 2007. I've also worked for Japanese companies before and will likely do so again as my career moves forward. So, yes, I know what I'm talking about when it comes to Japan, the language, the culture, the literature, etc. Just don't ask me about anime/manga. I'm not really into that side of things very much.

That's about all that there is. Feel free to ask me questions here or elsewhere. I'll be happy to answer them as best I can.

よろしくお願いします。
                              この言葉が読めれば、グーグルを見つけておめでとう御座います。

Now go read a book or something...

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper Raven View Post
                                I believe that was reset with the update. Chain was the one who figured out how to change it, I will ask him to do it again (and maybe show me this time, teehee.)
                                It's the favicon I'm not sure where in vBulletin it's located, but I do know it should be in the main directory on your server.

Comment

Working...
                                X