This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Supporters

How can one donate with a check or money order?

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
      I have learned the secret handshake.

I have climbed the secret mountain.

I have made my abode in the land of secrets.

I am selling secrets, if anybody is interested.
      Why do hotdogs come in packs of twelve and hotdog buns in packs of eight, o wise Corbin?
      Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Originally posted by habbalah View Post
        Why do hotdogs come in packs of twelve and hotdog buns in packs of eight, o wise Corbin?
        So that the evil one may force you to buy two packages of hotdogs and three packages of buns, oh child of ignorance.
        Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
          So that the evil one may force you to buy two packages of hotdogs and three packages of buns, oh child of ignorance.
          It's all so clear now! Truly, you are the very incarnation of wisdom!
          Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGarnetRose View Post
            How can one donate with a check or money order?
            PM Juni...while there are multiple owners & admin, mostly everything official is in Juni's name and that would have to go through her

...stupid auto type crap...i had to redo a single sentence three times...
            Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
            sigpic

Comment

Re: New Guy!

Welcome to the forum!

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
                PM Juni...while there are multiple owners & admin, mostly everything official is in Juni's name and that would have to go through her

...stupid auto type crap...i had to redo a single sentence three times...

Thanks I'll do that now.

Comment

Howdy

Hiya!

I would be Untamed. I'm a soon-to-be 23 year old, live in the suburbs of Nashville, Tennessee, work in food manufacturing (aka The Bread Factory... Of DOOM!), and am not so great at introductions. Ha!

I found this nifty little bit of the web thanks to our good friend Google. I'm a member of only one other forum, (kudos if you know which one), but as of late it has become... stagnant. I miss the conversation and heated debates on topics that aren't merely happenings of our day-to-day lives. From the bits I've read through, seems as if this place can provide such entertainment for my crazy little self.

Religion wise: I don't claim any particular branch, and I simply walk my Path. Not really sure what else any of you would like to know, so feel free to fire away with a question or 20.

In a tiny nutshell, that's me. I must include that I am terribly goofy, and have an odd, rather dry sense of humor. Take 98% of what I say that is of a silly manner in jest. I'm just a sarcastic one that will call you on your mistake.

(Also, I am on my phone. Advanced apologies for excessive typos/run-on paragraphs.)
                  "A situation with no return; I yield to the bright lights."- The Interbeing

Comment

Re: Howdy

Hello and welcome to PF! I feel your typo pain...when I'm on my Kindle, I make tons of them. That combination of fat fingers, touch screen and auto-type just isn't good for effective communication sometimes!
                    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                    sigpic

Comment

Welcome!
                      "Wealth is as swift | as a winking eye
                      Of friends the falsest it is."

Havamal, 74

"The wolf that lies idle | shall win little meat,
                      Or the sleeping man success."

Havamal, 58

Comment

A brief history of this newbie

Hello, just want to introduce myself and shed light on my background.
                        When I was sixteen I picked up a Nietzsche book as well as several self-hypnosis and astral projection books.
                        I began self-hypnosis to overcome fears, and utilized Nietzsche as a backbone and direction for my life.
                        I then began to study martial arts where I stumbled upon the idea of Zen meditation.
                        I still do it from time to time.
                        I have studied everything from Yoga, Vishnu, Buddhism, Mysticism, and Taoism.
                        I take parts of religions that "work" and blend it all together.

Anyways that's me.

Comment

Welcome to the forum.

I'm from Tennessee, too. Raised in Wayne County.
                          There once was a man who said though,
                          It seems that I know that I know,
                          What I'd like to see,
                          Is the I that knows me,
                          When I know that I know that I know.

Comment

Re: New Guy!

Welcome to the forum.
                            What I'd like to see,
                            Is the I that knows me,

Comment

Re: A Not So New Newbie

Welcome.
                              What I'd like to see,
                              Is the I that knows me,

Comment

Thanks for the welcomes!

@thalassa: It's my predictive text that gets me. I've made some rather embarrassing comments due to it.

@GabrielWithoutWings: Wayne Co. is around the AL line, right? I grew up in Putnam County, and am currently in Wilson.
                                "A situation with no return; I yield to the bright lights."- The Interbeing

Comment

Working...
                                X