This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hello~

Welcome! What part of Texas are you in? I can only guess "not Austin" since you make it sound like secularism is not well accepted where you are. Austin is a great place to be but I find that I still can't connect with local atheist or pagan communities!
    The Pagan Porch - a Pagan Homesteading forum

Sand Holler Farm Blog - aren't you just dying to know what I do all day?

Comment

Hi! I think, we can be friends!

I'm from Russia, i love pagan, ethnic, folk, etc... Sorry for my bad english. Can you believe that in Russian, I can say more?
      Greetings from me to you. If i have like-minded people - Please write here. Thank you for your attention.

Comment

Re: Hello~

Hello and welcome. I hope you enjoy it here.
        Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

New to PF

Hello there! After touring the site and browsing through the forum, I came to the conclusion that I absolutely must be a part of this amazing community. I'm a practicing Solitary Eclectic Witch, and as far as religion is concerned - though I have been tied to Paganism in the past - I currently consider myself sandwiched between Paganism and Christianity. Looking forward to the forum!

Ruby~Moon
          Last edited by Guest; 06 May 2012, 08:59.

Comment

Re: New to PF

Hello, welcome and thanks for the compliments!

I hope you enjoy it here and welcome to the family
            Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
            sigpic

Comment

Re: New to PF

Welcome
              "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
              - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

My introduction

Hello everyone! I am extremely excited to be a part of such a wonderful group of people. I will start by introducing myself, and giving you a little information about me, and why I am interested in Paganism.

I am a 19 year old male, and am on a quest to find myself, and why I am here. I currently am enrolled in college, and am studying chemistry as well as geochemistry. For the latter part of my life, I have always found myself attracted to nature. I firmly believe that everything around us in its natural state has a spirit. When I was young, I had the experience of being visited by a spirit, or a "ghost". That forever changed my perception on my surroundings. I have also always been attracted to random dates. I would always celebrate the first of May, not by engaging in anything, but by simply taking a walk and admiring the beauty of my surroundings. Later did I find out that it is truly a day of celebration. Solstices have also been times of keen celebration, as for what I thought no reason at all. My favorite days of the year are from May 1st - July 1st. I also feel nature. It's very hard to explain. I don't think I could put it into words, so I won't.

As I mentioned, I am studying chemistry which only facilitates my desire to explore the natural world. I am also extremely interested in the weather, but that's more of a hobby.

I will admit however that I do not know much about Paganism, which is one of the main reasons I am here. I want to fully expose myself to it, and learn the different sects those choose to follow. I would also love it if someone was able to tell me the sect I most likely fall into. I am very glad to be a part of this wonderful community.

-David "Spright"
                Last edited by Spright; 02 May 2012, 14:23.

Comment

Comment

Re: My introduction

Hello and welcome! I'm glad you got everything taken care of and could get registered!!
                    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                    sigpic

Comment

Thank you for all your help. I greatly appreciate it . My first goal is to discover the path I most closely follow. Is there anywhere in particular I should search for this?

Comment

Welcome. For the time being don't worry about putting a name to your beliefs; just figure out how and what you believe.
                        my etsy store
                        My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
                        surrounded by plush, downy things,
                        ill prepared, but willing,
                        to descend."

Comment

Re: new here

Welcome to the forum.
                          my etsy store
                          My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
                          surrounded by plush, downy things,
                          ill prepared, but willing,
                          to descend."

Comment

Welcome
                            Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Thanks ^_^

---------- Post added at 12:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 AM ----------

thanks ^_^

Comment

I'm Back!!

Hello everyone.

This isn't really an intro... but I have been gone so long I feel like I have to introduce myself all over again.

My name is Autum, I am 23. I live in Michigan and work at a hospital in the neuro trauma intensive care unit.

I have been studying Pagan religions for approximately 10 years, and have been practicing Wicca for 6 years. I have recently started my own coven locally called Green Haven. It is pretty exciting to start a group of my own, and we already have six members.

Sorry I have been gone for so long but my life has been pretty rocky and busy for the last 6 months. Glad to be back. I have missed you.

-Autum
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X