X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Greetings one and all!

Originally posted by Blackbird View Post
    to find people of like mind who I can talk with and learn from :-)
    Blessing's Blackbird,new here myself and here for the same reason

Comment

Re: Merry meet

Hello and welcome PF
      http://thefeministpagan.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Re: Hi

Hello folks, thank you very much for your warm welcome . I wish I shall find some stuff of paganism that I need .

Comment

Re: Greetings one and all!

Originally posted by Nijul View Post
          Welcome! I'm a bit new myself. I've never met an atheistic witch. What does that entail?
          She believes in energy, but doesn't believe that energy is divine or is male/female/has a personality. She believes that once you die, that is it.

Comment

Hello!!

Hi i am Daniel. I have been in the Craft for nearly two years now! I was with a small coven that recently disbanded. I am 21, and i would like to meet people who have an interest in the Craft as well =)

I live in the South East Suburbs of Melbourne and at the moment i am not really practising but more so just studying and doing little rituals here and there. I study Witchcraft adn high magick, so the Golden Dawn and Kabala.

I would love to meet some people (bonus if around my age!) so we can catch up and make new friends.

I bit about me- I hold a Commercial Pilots Licence (aeroplane), work in the city and I am a Ghost Hunter/Paranormal Investigator which is a hobby. I also like trains and am currently building a layout for my model trains lol.

Please feel free to say hi!

Comment

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Hi im Daniel im 21 and live in the South East Suburbs of Melbourne. I have been in the Craft for nearly 2 years. I would like to make friends with like minded people.

I study and practise Witchcraft and High magick- The Golden Dawn and Kabbala.
              I am also a Ghost hunter/Paranormal Investigator.

I am definetly hoping to make new friends here in Melbourne. Please say hi and if your from Melbourne, Australia, drop me a Private message saying hi!

Comment

Re: May I enter?

Hi there and welcome to pagan forum! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. We're a friendly bunch! Hope that you like it here.
                It's a really, really cool thing, to be able to show people that you can be yourself, and you should be proud of yourself, and you should own who you are and what you're about, and never make apologies for it.
                -Adam Lambert

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Comment

Hello - On a book hunt

I'm looking for books that talk about the Wild Hunt. Books and films from Korea about Muism (Korean Shamanism). And books about solitary practice reiki (which I am not sure exists). I had made a giant thread about this when I registered but it has not been approved by a moderator. That would be greatly appreciated.
                  Last edited by Troll_ov_Grimness; 19 Sep 2011, 13:16.

Comment

Re: Hello - On a book hunt

Hmmm...let me check whats up with the thread---I *thought* I approved it this morning. You might also consider posting an intro!!
                    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                    sigpic

Comment

Re: Hello - On a book hunt

This is my intro basically. I've had experiences which I could relate directly to the Korean way of shamanism. Even heard voices telling me to look into it (this is between me and all of you here and my SO).

I'm really interested in learning more about experiences similar to those described by the myth / legend (whatever) of The Wild Hunt and Muism. Which I feel directly relate to one another.

Comment

hi

hi everyone
                        im new to this site, hope i meet new friends

wrensong

Comment

Re: hi

hello and welcome to PF!!
                          Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                          sigpic

Comment

Re: Hello!!

Hi there, welcome to the forum!
                            Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Look what the cat dragged in...

Hello! :dummy:

Tis a pleasure! I'm a 20 year old female zoology student from Michigan. I adore animals, nature and my loving girlfriend. I'm coming here with hopes to learn and would like better ways to show my respect for the natural world.

I believe in natural energy and that there is energy in everything. That nature should be respected and that humans are on the same level as every other biotic and abiotic thing in the universe. I also believe that energy can be imprinted, passed and absorbed from/to objects, places or people. I find things/moments/signs/places/etc to hold 'powers' or 'meanings' which we apply to them thus making them important and magical to us each individually. I am truly doubt that there is a 'God/Goddess' but I -think- there might be things in the natural world which we, as humans, cannot even begin to wrap our heads around. I do love science though :B

I feel as if it is nature itself that needs to be respected and that the energy within ourselves and everything should be acknowledged and respected. I also don't believe there is an afterlife or reincarnation, instead we return to the earth just as we had come. I'm very much into returning to nature.

If anyone can point me in the right direction or in the direction of something that might be of interest I would greatly appreciate it. Otherwise, I'm very excited to poke around here!

- Wildling :awesome:

Comment

Re: Look what the cat dragged in...

Michigan? Did somebody say Michigan?

You might want to look into Alchemy - it's not a real popular path, but it does fit in with everything you said. There's a thread in the Pagan Traditions and Discussion section (What the Heck is Alchemy).

Best wishes & welcome!
                                Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Working...
                                X