Welcome to the family
          Circe

Comment

Re: Hiya!

Welcome to the PF family fellow Michigander
            sigpic

Comment

Hello

I go by Ula. I am a witch and practice northern (Norse/ German)paganism. I am always looking for boards to post at and learn from others. Look forward to good conversation.

Comment

Re: Hello

Welcome
                my etsy store
                My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
                surrounded by plush, downy things,
                ill prepared, but willing,
                to descend."

Comment

Re: Scheduled Downtime

I will be taking down the forum later this evening to perfrom a major software revision update. I do not know how long this will take, but please know that you can still post on the PF Facebook Group and you can still visit the PF Chatroom.

Thanks!
                  �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                  ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                  Sneak Attack
                  Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Re: Hello

Welcome to the forum...I see you already found the Vanir thread, yay!
                    Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Merry Meet

I am new to the PaganForum and wanted to introduce myself. I'm Ruadhan. I've been practicing Wicca since 1999. I've recently moved to Albuquerque NM from West Virginia. Back home I was the HP of a local coven, a group that I miss terribly. I'm hoping to get to meet some new friends here and look forward to sharing some discussions/ideas together. BB.

Comment

Re: Merry Meet

welcome aboard.

Please leave any lingering sanity at the front desk, you won't be needing it. :devil:
                        life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Comment

Re: Hey

Welcome back to the forum.

Comment

Merry Meet

It's been a very long time since the last time I've been here. Just incase some of you don't remember me, I came from a small family background. Telekinesis, was my first active ability, and as I got older I developed psychic abilities. I enjoy working with my tarot cards. :=):

Comment

Re: Merry Meet

Welcomes back to PF! I'm very interested in the Celts myself, but I don't understand. What exactly is Celtic Wicca? How does it differ from ordinary Wicca?
                                "Wealth is as swift | as a winking eye
                                Of friends the falsest it is."

Havamal, 74

"The wolf that lies idle | shall win little meat,
                                Or the sleeping man success."

Havamal, 58

Comment

Working...
                                X