Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

By Freya's Tits! How many times this place will ressurect?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: By Freya's Tits! How many times this place will ressurect?

Sorry, I was trying to be humorous. But if I've offended anyone, I'm happy to remove the pic.

ETA: I know exactly what you mean by goddess turned into an object for the male gaze. I tried (and failed) to post the pic commenting on that. Sorry again.
    Last edited by PharaohKatt; 08 Mar 2011, 21:18.

Comment

Originally posted by PharaohKatt View Post
      Sorry, I was trying to be humorous. But if I've offended anyone, I'm happy to remove the pic.

ETA: I know exactly what you mean by goddess turned into an object for the male gaze. I tried (and failed) to post the pic commenting on that. Sorry again.
      You're good PharaohKatt...the issue was started before that, you simply took my comment literally. No worries from my end
      Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Hi PK I assumed you were being humerous posting the pic too.
        You can find some of my creative writing at http://libbyscribbles.com

Comment

Ok... seems you guys do not get it... I meant By Freya's Tits!, as I would meant the following expressions:
          By Odin's Balls! By Odin's Beard! By Thor's Hammer!
          You guys are too litteral!

Comment

Literal?? I think the word you were looking for was "considerate".

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

I just don't think it's appropriate to put "tits" in a subject line. But then again, I'm also of the opinion that the forum has only resurrected once. That was after the initial crash back in October. It's only been modified since then, but not resurrected.

Semantics?
              �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
              ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
              Sneak Attack
              Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Resurrected, Tits that would be plastic surgery right? Anyway if I haven't said it (and even if I did) welcome back!
                Gargoyles watch over me...I can hear them snicker in the dark.

Pull the operating handle (which protrudes from the right side of the receiver) smartly to the rear and release it.

Comment

Working...
                X