X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sexy Witches in Media

Check out the list!

Agree, Disagree?

I admit, I'm sort of weirded out by Sabrina the Teenage Witch being on the list...it feels a bit pedo...
    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
    sigpic

Re: Sexy Witches in Media

The girls from Charmed should be on there.
    sigpic
    Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

I think they were on the second page...
      Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
      sigpic

Comment

they were... and Sabrina makes you feel pedo? she was 20 by the time that series started... she was born in 1976, 8 years before me... yeah totally had a celebrity crush on an older woman even when i was watching her starting at 15 in Clarissa Explains It All.

now yeah in Sabrina she was supposed to be in high school.. but still. lol.
        "Sometimes bad things happen, and theres nothing you can do about it, so why worry?" ~ Timon

Comment

Ooops I missed the Charmed ones.been a bit off kilter lately.
          sigpic

Comment

Sabrina was in college for the last couple of seasons I think!

They're missing Samantha from Bewitched!

Comment

It seems like media witches have to fall into one of two categories - either the sexy seductress or the green-faced, wart-nosed hag. Ya can't have like, yanno... someone like me, fer instance.

No one wants to watch a reality show about 'the true lives of witches' because who really wants to watch the everyday-goings-on of a short, fat, dumpy middle-aged woman who sleeps all day & works in an office all night and does laundry on the weekends - which aren't even really 'the weekends', but instead are Mondays and Tuesdays. Or any average-looking guy who maybe repairs motorcycles in his spare time when he can put the money aside from his pizza-delivery job? Or a young, pretty single dual-citizenship politically active chick who grows organic veggies on her porch?

Now maybe someone would want to watch a drama-charged show about a sexy, sassy Satanist who works in a bowling alley & has a long-distance relationship with a Muslim - at least there might be some drama there
              The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Originally posted by perzephone View Post
                Now maybe someone would want to watch a drama-charged show about a sexy, sassy Satanist who works in a bowling alley & has a long-distance relationship with a Muslim - at least there might be some drama there
                That's just too far out - no one would believe it!
                sigpic

Comment

I'd watch that!

Comment

Ah. had to wipe the drool off the key board. But ya gets my vote. as an old friend once said " I likes'em all!"
                    Gargoyles watch over me...I can hear them snicker in the dark.

Pull the operating handle (which protrudes from the right side of the receiver) smartly to the rear and release it.

Comment

Hmm...never really thought of Elvira as a witch, persay.
                      Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Originally posted by DeseretRose View Post
                        Hmm...never really thought of Elvira as a witch, persay.
                        Yeah, I was always under the impression she was a vampire.
                        The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

They did miss Samantha from Bewitched.

I dont think of Sabrina as sexy nor Elvira so I wouldnt really agree with those choices.

Now...they forgot the men from that movie The Covenant LOL they are sexy.
                          sigpic
                          My Blog...http://scribsquabs.blogspot.com/

Comment

I thought Elvira was a vampire.
                            Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I am personally partial to Sandra Bullock and Nicole Kidman from Practical Magic <3
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X