Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: star Children

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
    So my evil Hasbro conspiracies can continue in safety for a little while?:devil:
    At least until the Intergalactic Vikings come to silence you.
    Last edited by Caelia; 09 Jul 2011, 05:36. Reason: Whoops! Wrong group.
    my etsy store
    My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
    surrounded by plush, downy things,
    ill prepared, but willing,
    to descend."

Comment

Give me a few hours to summon the Downstreamers into this reality and I'll meet the intergalactic vikings.

Till then, how did Hasbro get in touch with aliens? I was sure their conspiracy was primarily demonic.
      life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Give me a few hours to summon the Downstreamers into this reality and I'll meet the intergalactic vikings.

Till then, how did Hasbro get in touch with aliens? I was sure their conspiracy was primarily demonic.
        Hasbro wants to realize the Reptilian Agenda.
        my etsy store
        My blog

to descend."

Comment

Nah that's a government thing, Hasbro wants to own the Reptilians so it can use their tech to sell demon games throughout the universe.
          life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Comment

Nah that's a government thing, Hasbro wants to own the Reptilians so it can use their tech to sell demon games throughout the universe.
            Which has me thinking (and no it doesn't hurt) how do people with star children know their kid isn't really possessing the soul of a Reptilian? I mean, they are technically superior to humans and supposedly very cunning. So why not make people follow a star child who's really one of the Reptilian race?
            my etsy store
            My blog

to descend."

Comment

Interesting new look and appropriate point. Why should we presume that the aliens meddling are benevolent? Sure, I have doubts that an interstellar society actually needs anything we have (other than Hasbro's demon games which will be altered to consume the aliens just as well as they do humans) but that doesn't automatically make them friendly.

Comment

Originally posted by Caelia View Post
                Which has me thinking (and no it doesn't hurt) how do people with star children know their kid isn't really possessing the soul of a Reptilian? I mean, they are technically superior to humans and supposedly very cunning. So why not make people follow a star child who's really one of the Reptilian race?
                I dunno - I have it on pretty good authority that Dubya was a Reptilian... and he sure wasn't a star child. Special, yes... star child, no.
                The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

If that's the case, then the next step is obvious: the inevitable link between star children, Dubya, and the secret bunker underneath the Boulder Colorado airport.

*Nods sagely*
                  Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

I've got a question. Is Star Child synonymous with Indigo Child? I don't know if that's been answered yet so I apologize if this is a repeat question.
                    �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                    Sneak Attack
                    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper Raven View Post
                      I've got a question. Is Star Child synonymous with Indigo Child? I don't know if that's been answered yet so I apologize if this is a repeat question.
                      Pretty much - apparently there are different degrees of 'Star'/'Indigo'/'Rainbow'ness
                      The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper Raven View Post
                        The page in the original post makes it sound like Star Children is an umbrella term, with Indigo, Crystal, and Rainbow as the sub-categories. Each one being a bit different from the other.
                        Hearth and Hedge

Comment

Like, ranks?
                          �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                          ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                          Sneak Attack
                          Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

It doesn't really sound like any of them are better than the others, just different in various ways. They all here to ~change the world~ but they all have different styles and attitudes.
                            Hearth and Hedge

Comment

aaaaaaaaaand I'm done!
                              Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Gardenia View Post
                                It doesn't really sound like any of them are better than the others, just different in various ways. They all here to ~change the world~ but they all have different styles and attitudes.
                                They also allegedly come from different generations (I think the current generation are dubbed "crystal children").
                                my etsy store
                                My blog

to descend."

Comment

Working...
                                X